Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardy is batshit insane

67 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

yea what a pussy, doesn't want to mess with white people in the deep south who are giving him death threats over some girl when he is going to the NFL in a couple of months where he is going to get any girl he wants..... you really got him Saint J

The fact that he DIDN'T do anything impresses me more, as a civil human being of society. Of course we can't all be stupid fraternity rednecks who thrive off their ego-driven passion for fighting who jump at the chance to flex their nuts

2 people like this

Posted

We realistically need players ALL across the DLINE.

Like you have been pointing out we have no inside rush, but our DE's can be handled 1 on 1 every time. We need a better pass rush all around.

If we get a coach who doesn't think and implement a Jurrasic mentality, maybe we can create some confusion or let the scheme create some pressure.

I won't argue that at all.

I think Hardy can be a starter.

Brown is really a 3rd down kinda player.

Brayton/and our other DE that just left my brain are best rotational players/speed DT rushers.

Posted

Brayton/and our other DE that just left my brain are best rotational players/speed DT rushers.

Johnson. ;)

Posted

yea what a pussy, doesn't want to mess with white people in the deep south who are giving him death threats over some girl when he is going to the NFL in a couple of months where he is going to get any girl he wants..... you really got him Saint J

The fact that he DIDN'T do anything impresses me more, as a civil human being of society. Of course we can't all be stupid fraternity rednecks who thrive off their ego-driven passion for fighting who jump at the chance to flex their nuts

Don't feed into Saint J's trolling, it's not his fault that he's mildly retarded.

Posted

obviously none of you have been to Oxford and seen the type of people Hardy was dealing with.

Posted

ncf_frat_boys_580.jpg

WE'LL SHANK YOU

Posted

It sucks but we really have a lot of needs, or people need to step up. I guess we'll get the final tally by seeing which of the young guys steps up(if anyone) during the rest of this abysmal season.

I am not even really mad just going to watch to see who is going to be part of the future, and hope JR's strategy was only to hold back this year.

Posted

Saint J I'm sure you would perform valiantly against Hardy in a fight.

Posted

no, but I'd perform pretty well vs. a bunch of punk OM greeks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saint J, shut up.

Posted

doubtful.

Posted

scoreboard