Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gmonet

181 posts in this topic

Posted

If it's true, he's an asshole but nothing was legally binding. Did you get something in writing? I think that works in some situations like this. But yeah, he's a loser.

Posted

He has some artwork in one of the suites at BOA, he met Richardson once, had his picture taken with him.

I call a person like that "broke".

Posted

He has some artwork in one of the suites at BOA, he met Richardson once, had his picture taken with him.

I call a person like that "broke".

yea i think i've seen that masterpiece

1 person likes this

Posted

Ehh... gmonet got mad, took his football and went home. So what?

The whining in this thread is just as bad as what he did. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!

Posted

Ehh... gmonet got mad, took his football and went home. So what?

The whining in this thread is just as bad as what he did. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!

dude, the guy pulled a serious dick move trying to display prove a point none of us really give a poo about, in the process hindering a charity effort

now i understand if it was sponsoring a hot dog eating contest where the winner receives a gas card, but somebody with real morals wouldn't ditch charity because "OMGZZZ i saw someone wish death on another person on a message board WHATS THIS WORLD COMING TO"

Posted

Piece of poo.

Posted

If I wish bad things for gmonet is that in bad taste.

Posted

Someone have Greg Hardy rip this dude's intestines out through his asshole and then force-feed them to him.

Posted

dude, the guy pulled a serious dick move trying to display prove a point none of us really give a poo about, in the process hindering a charity effort

now i understand if it was sponsoring a hot dog eating contest where the winner receives a gas card, but somebody with real morals wouldn't ditch charity because "OMGZZZ i saw someone wish death on another person on a message board WHATS THIS WORLD COMING TO"

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the guy. Sounds like, at least from the quote somebody gave from him above, though, that it was more than just one thread that caused him to turn into a dick.

Posted

Actually he looks about as old as Richardson in his avatar, so wishing death on him is probably pretty redundant.

Posted

So half a tailgate sponsor is $125 right?

I got $20 Paypal for the Toys for Tots, who'll match me?

3 people like this

Posted

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the guy. Sounds like, at least from the quote somebody gave from him above, though, that it was more than just one thread that caused him to turn into a dick.

Nah he's just some old fart like panthers55 who can't stand that some people don't like the object of his wet dreams, Jerry Richardson, because he's a pussy.

What was said about JR has nothing to do with the charity he was going to sponsor.

Slurp those old, saggy balls more, gmonet.