Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extend Fox!!!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Fox's biggest flaw has come back to bite he and hurney in the rear. That flaw is neglecting the QB and WR position.

In the nfl you have to adapt to the changing environment. While run first, run second, pass thrid got us near the promise land in 2003, that philosphy needs to be tweaked over time and adjusted for defensive scheme changes.

Fox has never been able to adjust, not in the short or the long term. I believe that is what will ultimately cost him his job her.

I am grateful for what he has done for this franchise. He may have the personality of a brick, but he has been a stand up guy and I have appreciated his fire and passion

Posted

I also would like to point out that Jon Gruden hasn't been as good as Cowher.

Posted

Jeff Davidson needs to be fired first,then Fox and company.Might want to retain Meeks or get D Green as DC.Cowher would be good for Carolina,if you want someone new,get Leslie Frazure(sp) or somebody like that.

Posted

Cowher equals a 3-4 defense...and if you want to bust up the flow of our d then be my guest and watch what happens. How have they ne.glected the #2 wr? They signed keyshawn, drafted jarrett resigned moose drafter, gettis, armanti, and lafell. Just because the past didnt pan out didnt mean they neglected it.

Posted

Jeff Davidson needs to be fired first,then Fox and company.Might want to retain Meeks or get D Green as DC.Cowher would be good for Carolina,if you want someone new,get Leslie Frazure(sp) or somebody like that.

A new head coach usually means a new defense and more growing pains...

Posted

I dont want cowher I just am sicking of the same old pussy vanilla offense from Fox. The Complacency from the coaching staff is what irks me.

Posted

Tough issue. Fox is probaby better than 90% of the candidates out there. He has won a bunch of games and his guys play hard.

1 person likes this

Posted

Neg rep

Posted

The combo of Fox and the Panthers has run its course.

At this point, both would be better with fresh starts.

1 person likes this

Posted

This fanbase is brainwashed.

Posted

This fanbase is brainwashed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33481&stc=1&d=1286215052

Posted

The combo of Fox and the Panthers has run its course.

At this point, both would be better with fresh starts.

this.

Fox had his time but we need a change. I will always be a Fox fan though.