Photo
- - - - -

Clausen versus Weinke- a better comparison

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
150 replies to this topic

#145 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

What is clear is that Clausen can't win or play under pressure. If he can't get it done lets see what Moore can do after sitting for 3 weeks. After Clausen's poor performances I figure the pressure is off him and if he does what he did in 2007 and 2009, he will come in play pretty well and help us win.

Sorry if I am not satisfied losing every game while we hope that Clausen finally figures it out. Frankly I have been a Panthers fan long enough to see the next best things come and go. Whatever supposed spark Clausen had in preseason, it is pretty dim right now. He didn't look very good when the pressure was on frankly. And he still didn't show any ability to get the ball to our biggest playmaker.

You are so fair weather sometimes.

Are you seriously using Clausen as a scapegoat? Moore actually managed to look worse than Clausen in the 2 starts a piece.

You keep saying how he couldn't handle the pressure, yet are only prepared to give him one shot to win us the game. That is a ridiculous notion, because no one manages it everytime. You seriously need to start basing your judgments ona body of work rather than just a snippet.

To say you are over reacting is an under statement on this issue.

How about you just give him a run of games before declaring him useless, he has only started 2 pro games afterall...

#146 God

God

Attitude

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

bro i know you have been suicidal since jake got cut but damn settle down we will be good again in 3-4 years

#147 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:39 PM

Posted Image

#148 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:41 PM

We had a top 5 defense in 2007???

That would be a top 16 defense. What is it now?? 18th. A big difference for sure. No the difference was that with Moore we actually scored points.

Talk about someone who reads and makes things up. When the facts don't fit, just make them up. LOL

I realy do not understand why I bother responding to you. You are one of the most stubborn pig headed and opinionated people I ahve come across in public forums. You need to realise you are NOT always right and your ideas are NOT always based on sound knowledge.

In 2007 our D gave up 17 points during his three starts. In contrast his offense managed just 13 points for his first two starts, hardly lighting it up...Clausen has managed 10. So this incredible difference you saw was a field goal? :eek:

#149 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:58 PM

panther55 = matt moore

its pretty obvious people

#150 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:08 PM

panther55 = matt moore

its pretty obvious people

Matt Moore really thinks Jake Delhomme is a top 5 quarterback in the league then

#151 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

Moore wouldn't waste his time on this forum, tbh.