#16 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:17 AM

Different kind offensive thinking when Weinke started. Fox doesnt throw the ball as much as Seifert did.

Go back and look at the games, we ran more with Weinke as Quarterback the first 2 games then we did with Clausen. In Weinke's first game was ran 30 times for 93 yards. In his second start we ran 20 times for 84 yards.

In Clausen's games we ran the first game we ran 22 times for 87 yards including 6 by Clausen. In the second game we ran 23 times for 118.

Another myth debunked.

Face it folks. Through 2 games Clausen hasn't looked good at all and didn't look as good as Weinke.

#17 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:19 AM

Go back and look at the games, we ran more with Weinke as Quarterback the first 2 games then we did with Clausen. In Weinke's first game was ran 30 times for 93 yards. In his second start we ran 20 times for 84 yards.

In Clausen's games we ran the first game we ran 22 times for 87 yards including 6 by Clausen. In the second game we ran 23 times for 118.

Another myth debunked.

Face it folks. Through 2 games Clausen hasn't looked good at all and didn't look as good as Weinke.

Unfortunetly, though, he has looked better than Moore so he is our man by default

Get over it, support the kid

#18 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Bench Brady!

#19 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Another myth debunked.

so what your saying is we should start moore again right? Ok thanx!

#20 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:21 AM

17 of 35 for 180 with 0 TDs and 2 Ints in a loss to NO
13 of 23 for 241 with 1 TDs and 2 Ints in a loss to Atl

Troy Aikman's first two starts as a rookie.

Not saying Clausen is HOF bound, just saying its too early to try and sum up the dudes career.

Oh and that's with Hershel Walker, Micheal Irvin, and Daryl Johnston on his side.

Yeah and Aikman was 3-13 his rookie year. Sorry but that sucks. No guarantee he winds up like Aikmen either. There are plenty of guys like Weinke who went 1-15 their first year and sucked. In fact right now Weinke is doing much better. Clausen has sucked so far plain and simple.

#21 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:23 AM

so what your saying is we should start moore again right? Ok thanx!

If Clausen sucks again next week, I would. What has Clausen done but average 10 points a game and suck. Moore wasn't any worse and at least has a history of winning. Clausen has a history of nothing.

#22 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

Game 1 15-29 129 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT
Game 2 13-19 129 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT

I dispute your facts, sir. Starting QBs are born. They don't need to awkwardly learn anything.

#23 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,966 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:25 AM

Game 1 15-29 129 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT
Game 2 13-19 129 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT

2 wins.

Stats sheets don't always tell the full story. Clausen had a better QB rating than Brees 3/4 of the way through the game Sunday.....did that mean he was more impressive? You can't always evalute play by the a QB's stats. I mean Clausen had 90 QB rating on Sunday.....I think it is fair to say that probably suggests he was slightly better than he really looked.

Also, for what it is worth Flacco got into the endzone game 1.

Edited by CRA, 04 October 2010 - 11:28 AM.

#24 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:25 AM

Moore wasn't any worse and at least has a history of winning.**

** until games matter and teams plan for him

#25 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:26 AM

Unfortunetly, though, he has looked better than Moore so he is our man by default

Get over it, support the kid

Based on what? They both lost 2 games> Seems even to me.

And the offense seems much better to me under Moore. we moved the ball and threw some picks but lets be honest, Clausen should have been picked at least 2 times yesterday. Truth is his passes were so far off they weren't close to anybody.

Give him one more game. If he sucks again, then after the bye I would give Moore a chance for sure.

#26 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

not much

#27 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

** until games matter and teams plan for him

And Clausen just sucks even when no one has film on him. I guess once they do he will suck even worse.

#28 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

2 wins.

Stats sheets don't always tell the full story. Clausen had a better QB rating than Brees 3/4 of the way through the game Sunday.....did that mean he was more impressive?

The stats mattered until they ran counter to your argument, at which point, the stats lie.

Flacco sucked through two games. What a loser. Too bad for them they stuck it out and didn't go with Troy Smith.

#29 Clawsome2

Clawsome2

The Man/Myth/Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

Matt moore ftw, tarp is good, healthcare reform is great, wmds in iraq

#30 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

2 wins.

Stats sheets don't always tell the full story. Clausen had a better QB rating than Brees 3/4 of the way through the game Sunday.....did that mean he was more impressive? You can't always evalute play by the a QB's stats. I mean Clausen had 90 QB rating on Sunday.....I think it is fair to say that probably suggests he was slightly better than he really looked.

I agree. Flacco was a very big part of those wins the Ravens had.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com