Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burn....

36 posts in this topic

Posted

WGAF???

Peppers i fuging leaving.. Old news.

Get over it....

Its time to move on.

Posted

If Peppers can't reach full potential in the Panther's awesome and dynamic defense then he may as well hang up his cleats.

Posted

And Pep had help where? Only time the others help is run support... and Kemo wasnt a beast in Baltimore... Ray Ray got his ass out of there he wasnt getting any push and he really wasnt keeping the blockers off of him

Ray Lewis seemed to get quite a few tackles when Kemo was on the squad. Infact if you exclude the year in 2005 (Kemo's last year at Baltimore) where Lewis only played in 8 games (I assume injury - maybe that was Kemo's fault), then what you have is Lewis's best performance in the number of tackles in '04 and '03 than any year afterwards. Infact he got 120 & 117 as opposed to 161 & 146 in '03 and '04.

Add to that the fact that Beason, who we all know is talented, managed to get a good number of tackles his rookie year as well as this year. The numbers: 138 tackles and 140 tackles. Not to mention he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Posted

Wow I agree with this entirely.

Posted

Someones bitter. Spoiled? Hardly. What didn't show up was a tough defensive scheme, no help along the Dline to help him...CONSISTENTLY, don't give a damn about the "well Johnson and Tyler were solid," not to mention outside of last season he's been one of the more consistent defenders on the Panthers. I swear some peppers' pundits are eating sour grapes. This reminds me of when T.O left philly. He's venerated when he's there, but as soon as he leaves "f**k em" lol

Unfortunately Peppers will probably be utilized somewhere else. If he has anything of a competent DC who knows what a real defensive scheme is best believe he's going to be even more of a beast. God forbid the team he goes to actually has someone other than him who can apply pressure and help him out:eek6:

Some people, lol.....kids.

Ray Lewis seemed to get quite a few tackles when Kemo was on the squad. Infact if you exclude the year in 2005 (Kemo's last year at Baltimore) where Lewis only played in 8 games (I assume injury - maybe that was Kemo's fault), then what you have is Lewis's best performance in the number of tackles in '04 and '03 than any year afterwards. Infact he got 120 & 117 as opposed to 161 & 146 in '03 and '04.

Add to that the fact that Beason, who we all know is talented, managed to get a good number of tackles his rookie year as well as this year. The numbers: 138 tackles and 140 tackles. Not to mention he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

You the man for that... I do remember on the Ravens board that this as you stated (I assume injury - maybe that was Kemo's fault) he meaning Ray Lewis was getting more blocks then previous which lead to injuries ... that what the said why they let kemo walk

Posted

It's 100% accurate to say that Peppers took a lot of plays off. To me he seemed to play just enough to get paid. He does remind me of those rare brilliant kids in school who'd sleep through class and never turn in homework, but then ace the final exam so they could graduate. Their genius was so special that they wanted to expose it for others to see only when necessary.

You know how many times the above paragraph showed up on my report card?

Posted

Great article

Posted

Peppers contract is OVER, EXPIRED, DONE WITH.

He did his time here, and it is his choice to go elsewhere, he doesn't have to come back.

Stop your little crying.

That would be like you taking up a contract with a guy to build a house, so you build it and go on your way.

Then him bitching at you or crying and calling you names because you won't follow him everywhere and build all his houses for him.

CONTRACT OVER, so GTF over it.

That's how contracts work, for those intellectually impaired.

So lets review..... You sign a contract, you honor the contract, after said contract is expired, ITS EXPIRED.

Cry more plx.

Posted

I can't believe he doesn't want to come back and play under Trg! It's mind-boggling!!

Posted

I can't believe he doesn't want to come back and play under Trg! It's mind-boggling!!

I know man under his guidance even I could be a legendary DE.

Posted

Which did no good because now when we will try and trade him the entire league knows what's going on in Peps' head and we're stuck with our dick in our hands.

If you dont think agents talk to representatives of clubs to inquire about the possibilities of this, that, and the other...you're drunk! It wont matter. The Panthers will get what they should get, either way. If a club wants him bad enough...they will offer up. If not, they won't. Its really that simple.

Jared Allen wanting out of KC was no secret either...and the Chiefs got plenty.

Posted

Jared Allen wanting out of KC was no secret either...and the Chiefs got plenty.

Very true, and Pep's good performance this year might get us more than if he'd have had another off season.