Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSaint

Verizon 4G coming to Charlotte

65 posts in this topic

I will actually get the iPhone when it comes to Verizon. I have a Droid right now and I hate it. The operating system is so buggy. It freezes, takes forever to load, and has a battery life of about 13 seconds. I wish it would die.

What phone have you got the original Droid?

I will actually get the iPhone when it comes to Verizon. I have a Droid right now and I hate it. The operating system is so buggy. It freezes, takes forever to load, and has a battery life of about 13 seconds. I wish it would die.

wow, 1st time ive heard that. Everyone loves their droids.

I had a Droid Eris first, that one was the worst. Then I got the Droid 2. It's better, but still has problems loading screens. Sometimes I have to press send or end to receive or end calls like 10 times before it works. I know of at least 5 of my friends with these same problems.

1 person likes this

Also, the touch screen is unresponsive at times.

Wow, sorry to hear that... I don't know anybody with a 2, but I have an X and so does my wife and my bud here at work has a 1 and they all work great?

Maybe I should have gotten the X. :mad:

I'll probably just go up to Verizon again and start cursing until they let me have a new one.

I'll probably just go up to Verizon again and start cursing until they let me have a new one.

Yeah, I would... you shouldn't have those problems.

So will my HTC Incredible be able to use the 4G network?

So will my HTC Incredible be able to use the 4G network?

Here's the cities they are rolling 4G out in...

coveragemap.png

So unless you live in one of those, doesn't matter for now...

I've searched around and found nothing specific, but it sounds to me like none of the existing phones will support this and that they are going to be releasing new phones with 4G capability.

Someone else look and tell me if this is right or not.

They are giving in less now I think. I was just 20 days away from my new every two discount, and they wouldn't budge on not giving it to me. I wasnt cursing though.

They are giving in less now I think. I was just 20 days away from my new every two discount, and they wouldn't budge on not giving it to me. I wasnt cursing though.

Isn't that because you already get a month before your real two years?

I'll pay for a new phone, just not the $500 or whatever. I'll even start my contract over. They had better let me. :boxing_smiley:

No. there's no one month ahead. They do two years to the day now is what I was told.