17 replies to this topic

#16 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:03 AM

Det did not run well against them, however they had two rushing TD's against the Bears.
Dallas was "Pass Happy" passing all game and for some reason passed for 51 times to 18 run plays.
Packers had 18 penalties that made them have to throw the enter game to get back into good "Down and Distance". (Plus it was the B. Jackson experiment.)
NYG was the first team that actually tried to run against the bears with 29 run plays to 30 pass plays.

You may be correct about their Run-D but it seems to me they have only had one team really test them this (early) season.

With this valuable knowledge, we will probably go Pass-Happy anyway...:(

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:16 AM

With this valuable knowledge, we will probably go Pass-Happy anyway...:(

we'll actually have to be to get productivity out of the run game....at least initially. we have to do something to get them out of the box. the only thing that is going to do it is being a little pass happy and being effective with it.

#18 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:47 AM

One thing I would like to see is an outstanding performance from someone on the offense. Whether a rookie wr has a coming out party or Clausen throws for 300 yds and 3tds. I'm tired of being in the buttom on offense. Let's make this one an exciting game. Win or lose, I'm going to be hyped for the game. I just hope we can turn things around for a playoff birth due to the fact that we not have football next week. This is the year. I hope we can go on a run of somewhat. Like get to .500 ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com