Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Laetitia

Armanti Edwards has sea legs for first Carolina Panthers game

pantherclaw    3,047

Oh no. Don't you dare tell me that we can't bitch and moan about every lil thing, and blame hurney, or whoever the fug we want to cause we so damn ignorant that we don't understand how much more running a receiver does compared to a quarterback.

We be ignorant, and we be proud!!

Happy Panther    3,970

So you like and support about three or four players on roster?

Sucks to be you.

Sheesh this is apparently strawman week on the huddle.

No I support them all 100% which is why I go to every game and spend shedloads of money on this team.

Which you obviously don't.

Happy Panther    3,970

You can't argue with human nature. Which is that first and above all, you want to be right. You want to be able to say "Yeah, I knew Armanti would suck, I told you all. I know more than you." Say what you want, but I see through it.

Go to a game then pop off

Doyle    4,166

I hope he does well. How cool would it be if in a couple of years its Clausen to Edwards all day long. Then a fake run / pass to Armanti to Lafell for the TD.

Skew    39

I hope he does well. How cool would it be if in a couple of years its Clausen to Edwards all day long. Then a fake run / pass to Armanti to Lafell for the TD.

I remember seeing a post just like this a few years ago, except it was Fasanti and Drew Carter.

Doyle    4,166

I remember seeing a post just like this a few years ago, except it was Fasanti and Drew Carter.

Lets live for the future. Not the past.

Skew    39

Lets live for the future. Not the past.

Might as well. The present sure doesn't hold much hope.

VIP    166

Go to a game then pop off

I have season tickets bro. Even if I didn't I'm still a real fan unlike you. I don't root for our players to fail.

pmalffej    0

Agree. Ive never seen so many people bitch over a guy who has never stepped on the field in a regular season game. Give the dude a chance for Gods sakes.

pmalffej    0

i'd love to see a handful of grabs for 50ish yards and a TD just to shut up all the idiots who never even gave him a chance

Agree. Ive never seen so many people bitch over a guy who has never stepped on the field in a regular season game. Give the dude a chance for Gods sakes.

pmalffej    0

You mean like our second round pick that can't throw? This is the NFL, not Notre Dame.

Our 3rd rounder can throw. He's got a freakin cannon. Armanti Edwards