Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check in and show love for Chris Harris

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I love'd me some Chris Harris while he was here.

That hit he laid on Brandon Jacobs inside the 3 that knocked Jacobs back on SNF with the number 1 seed on the line will be forever etched in my mind.

Bears fans, on the other hand, haven't been too thrilled with his performance this year, much to the chagrin of CRA.

yeah. :50 in. I also forgot he was the one that made that hit on Caddy when he tore his ACL the second time

Posted

i miss chris harris now

Posted

yea chris was the man forcing fumbles and stripping the ball. Man, that Chris highlight video was a BEAST!

Posted

Yeah, Chris Harris was awesome. Too bad we couldn't/didn't keep him.

Posted

Don't get me wrong. I loved the way he hit. Unfortunately he became a liability in pass coverage. No way we shut down Brees like we did last week with him in there.

That said I think we would have been better had we kept him. This was another cost cutting move.

Posted

Harris was cool in my book. I didn't understand why they cut him but I guess thats just the way it goes.

Posted

they cut him because he hasnt been good for 2 years

Posted

Would love to still have him. Not as a starter though.

Posted

Anybody who has hate for a guy that gets traded and then makes a homemade thank you video to the fans of the team that traded him while it's playing "Sweet Caroline" in the background is an idiot and their opinion no longer matters to me on anything relevant. Say what you want about on field skill or whatever, I'll take 21 other guys just like that on my team anyday. Just my opinion though.

2 people like this

Posted

Yes, he is a liability in a zone D, but he always had a nose for making a tackle on those underneath and run plays.

Posted

Now I'm not your daddy... But you just act like I am.

Posted

Anybody who has hate for a guy that gets traded and then makes a homemade thank you video to the fans of the team that traded him while it's playing "Sweet Caroline" in the background is an idiot and their opinion no longer matters to me on anything relevant. Say what you want about on field skill or whatever, I'll take 21 other guys just like that on my team anyday. Just my opinion though.

Almost forgot about that. Added that video..