Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Check in and show love for Chris Harris

48 posts in this topic

Anybody who has hate for a guy that gets traded and then makes a homemade thank you video to the fans of the team that traded him while it's playing "Sweet Caroline" in the background is an idiot and their opinion no longer matters to me on anything relevant. Say what you want about on field skill or whatever, I'll take 21 other guys just like that on my team anyday. Just my opinion though.

2 people like this

Yes, he is a liability in a zone D, but he always had a nose for making a tackle on those underneath and run plays.

Now I'm not your daddy... But you just act like I am.

Anybody who has hate for a guy that gets traded and then makes a homemade thank you video to the fans of the team that traded him while it's playing "Sweet Caroline" in the background is an idiot and their opinion no longer matters to me on anything relevant. Say what you want about on field skill or whatever, I'll take 21 other guys just like that on my team anyday. Just my opinion though.

Almost forgot about that. Added that video..

Yes, he is a liability in a zone D, but he always had a nose for making a tackle on those underneath and run plays.

like i said, he hasnt been good for 2 years. His tackling has gone downhill. He has wiffed on many opportunities.

like i said, he hasnt been good for 2 years. His tackling has gone downhill. He has wiffed on many opportunities.

Disagree! You didn't see his hit on GB WR that knocked that ball out on the sidelines denying them a 1st down?

He's still laying out those sweet licks.

Disagree! You didn't see his hit on GB WR that knocked that ball out on the sidelines denying them a 1st down?

He's still laying out those sweet licks.

I guess you didnt see or didnt want to believe it was him tackling air while the RB or WR ran right past him for a big gain or TD last year.

I wish to see this video he made!

Look at the first post in this thread

Look at the first post in this thread

Ah. Good call.

Most of the youtube videos posted on here are stupid and irrelevant *cough*Jangler*cough* so my eyes are trained to just skip over them.