Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Check in and show love for Chris Harris

48 posts in this topic

Yes, he is a liability in a zone D, but he always had a nose for making a tackle on those underneath and run plays.

like i said, he hasnt been good for 2 years. His tackling has gone downhill. He has wiffed on many opportunities.

like i said, he hasnt been good for 2 years. His tackling has gone downhill. He has wiffed on many opportunities.

Disagree! You didn't see his hit on GB WR that knocked that ball out on the sidelines denying them a 1st down?

He's still laying out those sweet licks.

Disagree! You didn't see his hit on GB WR that knocked that ball out on the sidelines denying them a 1st down?

He's still laying out those sweet licks.

I guess you didnt see or didnt want to believe it was him tackling air while the RB or WR ran right past him for a big gain or TD last year.

I wish to see this video he made!

Look at the first post in this thread

Look at the first post in this thread

Ah. Good call.

Most of the youtube videos posted on here are stupid and irrelevant *cough*Jangler*cough* so my eyes are trained to just skip over them.

Miss you Chris! Sorry I paid $240.00 for your authentic jersey 10 months before you left!

Miss you Chris! Sorry I paid $240.00 for your authentic jersey 10 months before you left!

You got fuggin jipped bro

Dang dude, check out ebay. They look and feel authentic, but only cost about $25. That's the route I take ;)

Love the hitman! I still wear my jersey of him.

PLEASE change avy...I will give you a dollar.

When he was traded to us, he was focused, he was determined. He came here with a certain explosiveness(forcing fumbles) about him. He has since become stale, seemingly less focused. I wish him the best in Chicago. I hope Lovie can get his focus back on playing great football, if indeed that was a problem for him.