#1 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:53 PM

Stud. I know there has been a thread on him before, but he is impressive.

#2 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:13 PM

Spoke too soon? Crazy game on cbs

#3 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

Scratch that, absolute animal. 89esque.

#4 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

I made a topic on him earlier, he's a beast and getting better every year... Gonna be a top draft pick in 2012 and if we don't take a WR this year, gotta take someone like him next year.

#5 TalentScout

TalentScout

Huddle Head of Scouting

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:36 PM

Not impressed.

Too slow, doesn't run good routes, struggles with getting separation. Most of his plays come from going up against weak competition or breakdowns in coverage.

Don't see him being a big time player at the next level. Still too early to tell though, we'll see how he develops over the next couple of years.

#6 Mike'sGoodSon

Mike'sGoodSon

Run Goodson, dammit.

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

Not impressed.

Too slow, doesn't run good routes, struggles with getting separation. Most of his plays come from going up against weak competition or breakdowns in coverage.

Don't see him being a big time player at the next level. Still too early to tell though, we'll see how he develops over the next couple of years.

Wat.

I've seen him burn plenty of corners, he runs decent routes for a true sophomore, he's above average with getting separation, and a ton of his big plays are catches in traffic, whether they be 1, 2 or 3 defenders.

You must be insane.

#7 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:33 AM

Wat.

I've seen him burn plenty of corners, he runs decent routes for a true sophomore, he's above average with getting separation, and a ton of his big plays are catches in traffic, whether they be 1, 2 or 3 defenders.

You must be insane.

Bama fan up there lol.

He's had 100 yard games on almost every team he's played, Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, some of them corners are gonna be in the NFL and he's burning them all, I don't know what TalentScount is seeing, but he is impressive.

#8 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

Not impressed.

:lol:

#9 TalentScout

TalentScout

Huddle Head of Scouting

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

He's been very productive, but production in college doesn't necessarily mean success in the NFL. Just ask Dwayne Jarrett (and hundreds of others). Anytime a guy makes plays in college people believe we will continue that in the NFL but the majority of WRs bust, even a high percentage of the top rated prospects.

I'm not going by numbers, I'm looking at his skillset and judging how it will translate to the NFL and I don't see him being successful against NFL corners. Like I said though, there's still plenty of time for him to improve so we'll see.

Just my viewpoint on it and I figured people would disagree. No need to call me insane or worse, an Alabama fan.

#10 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,891 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

He definitely has the tools to be great, his progression over the next year will be essential....either way he would be worth a draft pick definitely, his upside is huge

#11 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,402 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:58 PM

Jeffery has average to good speed. It certainly isn't bad. As far as his route running goes, I don't think that is a problem. He doesn't quite sell his fakes to defenders or get out of his breaks very quickly, but it is certainly something that will improve. He's young, and has time to get better. He could be good in the NFL.

#12 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,672 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:01 PM

Reminds me a lot of another USC receiver that came out lately...Sidney Rice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com