Photo
- - - - -

Could this be next years helmet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#31 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:21 AM

What's interesting about it, is that the subject of switching helmets has been brought up before. Just because they said no to black helmets this season does not rule it out for next season. So it's interesting because you can actually find something on the web about possibly changing to a different helmet. It was a month ago not a year ago, and then we some how have this thread about a helmet. I didn't say they were gonna choose black helmets. I just think it is interesting that there has been discussions about it before.

The discussions have been by the fans, not the Panthers. If you can show me any link that shows the Panthers organization suggesting a switch to black helmets, I will concede my point. Otherwise, it is all a bunch of fan BS, like it has always been.

#32 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:26 AM

You do know that it was reported by Charles Chandler not a fan. It's a blog so fan's can post there thoughts on the topic. Charles Chandler works for The Charlotte Observer he is just reporting a story that happens to be interesting, also if you look at the top it says CHARLES CHANDLER covers the PANTHERS for THE CHARLOTTE OBSERVER. THIS IS NOT A BLOG IT IS AN ARTICLE THAT IS LETTING YOU POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS INTERESTING NOW?

#33 Rod Butsecks

Rod Butsecks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:28 AM

I don't think those helmets would work at all on those gorgeous buff men. I would like to see more pastels. I love this thread! It is about time you jocks became more fashion conscious.

#34 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:30 AM

You do know that it was reported by Charles Chandler not a fan. It's a blog so fan's can post there thoughts on the topic. Charles Chandler works for The Charlotte Observer he is just reporting a story that happens to be interesting, also if you look at the top it says CHARLES CHANDLER covers the PANTHERS for THE CHARLOTTE OBSERVER. THIS IS NOT A BLOG IT IS AN ARTICLE THAT IS LETTING YOU POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS INTERESTING NOW?

It is essentially a blog that the Panthers reporters post on. Notice the number of "articles" they post on it. It is not an article, as the things from there rarely, if ever, appear in actual newsprint.

Also, Chandler never says that the rumors came from the team. It simply says "rumors are swirling," and I have no doubt in my mind that those "rumors" were started by all the dipsh*ts on here and other message boards wanting ALL BLAKC UNIS, OMG!1!1! THAT WOULD BE THE SHYTE!!1!

#35 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,284 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:36 AM

It's whatever I think the Panthers need a change I dont care where it starts they just need a change.

Actually I do care where it starts, it starts with firing trgo

#36 Rod Butsecks

Rod Butsecks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:38 AM

It's whatever I think the Panthers need a change I dont care where it starts they just need a change.

I hear you! When I am not feeling so good a new wardrobe always perks me right up! Nothing beats a pedicure and a day of shopping! You are totally right!

#37 CWalker4205

CWalker4205

Voltron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:41 AM

it looks like crap, the logo is way too big too. If they were to go with black helmets it should definitely be with the whiskers logo

#38 Rod Butsecks

Rod Butsecks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:41 AM

it looks like crap, the logo is way too big too. If they were to go with black helmets it should definitely be with the whiskers logo

Oh I TOTALLY agree! I love whiskers too!

#39 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

That's badass. I like it better than the silver helmets. It would at least make a nice throwback though.

#40 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,408 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Football fashion threads ROCK !!!!!

Sarcastic complaining posts ROCK even more !!!!!

#41 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:50 PM

Your name is so fitting! You should get a medium shirt with it embroidered!

#42 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

I don't really like it....could be better...

#43 CarolinaPantherfan76

CarolinaPantherfan76

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

Damn that is sexy!

#44 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:08 PM

I think it would improve Jakes accuracy.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com