Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Davidson needs to be fired...ASAP

12 posts in this topic

Posted

We need to beg Meeks to never leave.

49ers fired Jimmy Raye for a piss poor job so why not...

I just want someone to be fired ASAP and I will feel better.

I dont see JR firing Fox but someone needs to be punished because we sure have been.

Have a nice day.

1 person likes this

Posted

Could someone put this in his office

fired.jpg

Posted

I made a thread much to the same effect earlier.

Davidson needs to go. Hell, so does Scherer(sp?). WHY did we hire the BROWNS to run our offense? ugggh.

1 person likes this

Posted

yes!! leave davidson and dont let the door hit you in the a** on the way out!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree, we need someone creative and not so predictable. Not someone who is a fat retarded piece of poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

What would canning Davidson accomplish besides bringing in another OC that Fox can dictate his offensive scheme to? If Fox were to be around in a couple years, we'd be calling for the next OC's head as well.

Posted

I'm more worried about getting Scherer out the door as quickly as possible. He's already ruined Brady Quinn's career, and the more time he spends with Clausen the greater chance he'll ruin our QB of the future.

1 person likes this

Posted

this all boils down to zero creativity....its pretty bad when the announcers say that our offense is too predictable....

Posted

I vaguely remember the same arguments when henning was here.

Posted

I'm more worried about getting Scherer out the door as quickly as possible. He's already ruined Brady Quinn's career, and the more time he spends with Clausen the greater chance he'll ruin our QB of the future.

he might already be half way there

weve all seen Clausen deteriorate week by week

Posted

What would canning Davidson accomplish besides bringing in another OC that Fox can dictate his offensive scheme to? If Fox were to be around in a couple years, we'd be calling for the next OC's head as well.

Not even Fox would call a screen to Peppers' side, apparently, which makes me wonder if Fox really would be that bad. ;P

Plus, it's as much symbolic as anything. Fox is gone at the end of the season anyway, but this team has to be concerned with itself now.

When you're the worst offense in the league, you MAKE a change.

Posted

i dont even get pissed at our offense anymore....its to the point of being hilarious how stupid we look on offense