Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I miss Jake...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol I hate the off-season. O wait......

1 person likes this

Posted

No TDs, two INTs in a half of play. And one of them was returned for a TD.

Yep he is tearing it up in Cleveland.

Posted

Yea, ima 'bout 17 beers deep...but still... That was f--king horrible. Drunk or mot, id rather him under center than the bs we are trying to pass as a football team... I do not question my allegiance, just WTF this team is tryin to accomplish.. Been wearin a 17 jersey for 6 years now, none of my others are workin to get us a win.. No 89, no 34, no nothing....

Posted

Yep he is tearing it up in Cleveland.

:hurray:

Posted

I DGAF if any of yous agree... I stand strong, he was better than the npthong we have now... We will see tomorrow when sobriety sets in... I could be wrong, but I doubt it...

Posted

I miss his leadership.

That's true. We don't have anyone who ran up the hill at training camp to inspire the troops.

Posted

PleAse neg rep me as ypus see fit...

Posted

You mean the Jake that has looked poor in Cleveland and has been benched in favor of Seneca Wallace until Wallace got injured today and Jake came in and still played like crap? Dumbass.

Posted

Seneca Wallace is a solid QB.

Posted

Yea, ima 'bout 17 beers deep...but still... That was f--king horrible. Drunk or mot, id rather him under center than the bs we are trying to pass as a football team... I do not question my allegiance, just WTF this team is tryin to accomplish.. Been wearin a 17 jersey for 6 years now, none of my others are workin to get us a win.. No 89, no 34, no nothing....

89 and 34 are playing about as well as you could expect given that they are pretty much our only threats and defenses plan accordingly.

Posted

Anyone that thinks Jake would do better, hasn't seen Cleveland play this year. He still sucks. I wish him well, and want to seem him back in Carolina in a non-player role. But his days as a Franchise QB, or at least one that wasn't a turnover machine are OVER

Posted

I would only have him as backup or motivated the team. Nothing more, nothing less.