Photo
- - - - -

So who starts against the 49ers at QB?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Should Start (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Should Start

1. Clausen (32 votes [39.51%])

Percentage of vote: 39.51%

2. Moore (14 votes [17.28%])

Percentage of vote: 17.28%

3. Edwards (23 votes [28.40%])

Percentage of vote: 28.40%

4. Pike (4 votes [4.94%])

Percentage of vote: 4.94%

5. Pie! (8 votes [9.88%])

Percentage of vote: 9.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:52 PM

I clicked Armanti because, apparently, he's black and I don't want to be racist.

#42 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:08 PM

Or the fact that people don't take polls seriously. I picked Edwards, I admit, because hey who cares it's a poll on the Huddle and the pie was looking kind of stale.

I picked Armanti.

1 - we have no chance w/ Clausen and games are like watching paint dry.

2- we have little chance w/ Moore. Positive play here, negative player there.

Armanti would provide the most entertainment. He can scramble. The other two have done it all season but they are slow and horrible. Armanti can at least turn all those scarmbles into more positives. Plus, his style is just fun. Even if he is horrible he would provide entertainment.

Armanti is not an NFL QB. He might throw the best ball out of everyone though when he opts to throw.

granted, there is not even a 1% chance Fox would even entertain that option.

#43 Someday

Someday

Edwards Fan

ROOKIE

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:55 PM

How many plays were wasted with Clausen throwing the ball away Sunday.........how many of those would have turned into yards gained with AE. you saw what happened with the botched play with AE planning to throw to the FB, which is what they practiced. 7yds. Next game smitty is in, two of the three guys playing ring around the smitty will have to keep an eye on the outside and the inside for a run play even if its a pass play. Next play, 50yd pass to Smitty for a TD...........Simple as that......the only way to get him open is to put the 11th man on offence......

That is the only possibility for a single win this year!
If the coaching staff thinks this is stupid......Trade AE and Smitty now to a respectable team......and keep losing with clausen or moore take your pick......

#44 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Moore is the only choice at this point if we actually want to win. Edwards should get a series or two to see what he can do. But before I make him the starter I would like to see him complete a few passes first. Otherwise just put in Williams if all we are going to do is run.

#45 Someday

Someday

Edwards Fan

ROOKIE

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Just do the flying V!!!!!!!!!! Up the middle

#46 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:23 PM

i agree.

i still beleive that as soon as clausen has the help he needs at WR, the run-game finally starts clicking, and finally some effective play-calling, that he has the potential to be a good QB, and maybe even the franchise guy we are looking for.

i would totally understand pulling jimmy, and trying to find someone who could win games right now, IF we were still in a position to make the post season, but this season is already lost.

at this point, the best way to make use of this season is to let jimmy and the other rookies get their lumps over with, and give them a chance to learn from their mistakes.

The same can be said about Moore.

#47 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

Thank you John Fox for tipping your cards. Just had to bump this thread to show my fluency in Fox Talk.