Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Number One Draft Picks in a Row

33 posts in this topic

Posted

i doubt it, but if we do, that'd be friggin sweet lol. AJ Green and Patrick Peterson...if one of them stays for their senior season. which AJ Green says he might.....

Posted

Awesome, what USC WRs are coming out?

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to stab my eyes with an old, dirty pencil. :o

Posted

i doubt it, but if we do, that'd be friggin sweet lol. AJ Green and Patrick Peterson...if one of them stays for their senior season. which AJ Green says he might.....

now your speaking my language..btw can't wait for the game in death valley in a few weeks :D

Posted

now your speaking my language..btw can't wait for the game in death valley in a few weeks :D

lol, alabama will win out, wither oregon or ohio state will lose, we will win the sec championship, then win the national championship...anyways thats for the college football forum. lol

Posted

lol, alabama will win out, wither oregon or ohio state will lose, we will win the sec championship, then win the national championship...anyways thats for the college football forum. lol

haha touche...but my tigers will you give you guys hell. then again this isn't the college football forum.

anyway, what the frick thread am i in again? haha face palm.

:leaving:

Posted

I do not see any way that a one loss team gets into the national championship game this year.

Boise is predicted to be #1 when the BCS comes out next week. They will go undefeated. There will be at least two maybe three other undefeated teams out of Ohio State, Oregon, TCU, Nebraska.

current projections:

1. Boise State .913

2. Oregon .863

3. TCU .854

4. Oklahoma .8425

5. Ohio State .8421

6. LSU .782

7. Nebraska .777

8. Auburn .744

9. Michigan State .642

10. Alabama .634

Posted

Boise may not stay in the top 2 even if they win out

Posted

i started something...move to college football forum..in 3..2...? eh

Posted

lol

Posted

I heard we were gonna draft a waterboy and make him a #1 WR

Posted

It will probably be a snake draft where the draft orders will reverse ever round so even if we did finish dead last (which I hope and pray won't happen) we'll have the #1 pick next year and the following year we'll have the 33rd pick.

thisis what i think will happen. 1st this year is 32nd next year. 2nd this year is 31st next year, and so on.

it would be sweet to get 2 #1 picks for the price of one shitty season though.

Posted

JOAT, shouldn't this be in the Draft Forum?