Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Badbak

So you are mad at Peppers....Gantt

45 posts in this topic

"If anybody thinks they can't play good defense without Peppers, all you have to do is show tape of 2007."...from the article.

Gantt is an idiot. 2007 is the second worst year we've had, defensively, since Turdo has taken over the defense..

Which one of you told him about my Peppers voodoo doll and the hex ritual?

I'm disappointed to think about how many plays he took off over the years and what he could have been here.

yep.

I am mad. He is basically saying the we suck as an organisation and he wants to go elsewhere to release his full potential !! I will throw away all my Peppers stuff. The guy just wants big money. He obviously turned down a solid contract suggestion last year from us.

It is a typical me, me, me and myself thing.

Let's hope we get something good for him.

I'm disappointed but not mad. It's too soon to tell but this could make our team better. We'll have to wait and see.

F__K Peppers! 2007 2.5 sacks. 2008 14.5 sacks (contract year). I hope he finds a team that will let him hide from the media like he did here. The man is an idiot.

"If anybody thinks they can't play good defense without Peppers, all you have to do is show tape of 2007."...from the article.

Gantt is an idiot. 2007 is the second worst year we've had, defensively, since Turdo has taken over the defense..

I actually thought that was great line by Gantt. It was the offense that was horrible in '07 after Jake got hurt. The defense was not that bad, they kept the Panthers competitive while the offense struggled.

Anyone who is mad at Julius needs to come back to reality. The dude is ready to move on and he has every right to do so. He has no allegiance to this team... He was paid for being here.

Now we get as many picks as we can and move on.

The only way I'll be mad at Pep is if we don't get anything for him. I don't care that he is leaving he is not irreplaceable but not getting compensation would set us back farther than I want to be with the team we have in place.

fug it, use his ass like a wet rag and get the most out of him. (weg clear 17 million AND get our 1st round pick back- woot!)

Let him go take plays off some where else.