Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

EPA could ban smokers (BBQ's) in NC

47 posts in this topic

Now this is great; we found something we can all agree on! No matter Eastern, Lexington, Western or South Cakalacky....

Free the BBQ!!

9829.jpg

I need to go to Bridge's some time soon :)

Now this is great; we found something we can all agree on! No matter Eastern, Lexington, Western or South Cakalacky....

Free the BBQ!!

9829.jpg

I need to go to Bridge's some time soon :)

Damn that slaw looks Delish!

Damn that slaw looks Delish!

gotta love the redslaw :cool:

LOL.

Banning Barbecuing in the SOUTH. How much more idiotic can these regulations get?

I believe they are just scratching the surface. There is an EPA study floating around that says cows kicking up dust when they walk in the pastures is terrible for the environment. They are trying to require pastures to be dust free or fine the farmers. IT's something retarded like that. I'm sure somebody can find the article on this study.

Waste of time and money. They will not stop until America is a regulated vegetarian state.

I believe they are just scratching the surface. There is an EPA study floating around that says cows kicking up dust when they walk in the pastures is terrible for the environment. They are trying to require pastures to be dust free or fine the farmers. IT's something retarded like that. I'm sure somebody can find the article on this study.

Waste of time and money. They will not stop until America is a regulated vegetarian state.

Here it is:

http://www.cattlenetwork.com/Farmers-Worried-About-EPA-Review-Of-Dust-Rules/2010-10-11/Article.aspx?oid=1260184&fid=CN-LATEST_NEWS_

I think it goes without saying that if the South would have won the old war this crap would not be happening..big government fags

2 people like this

Thats it...

Im breakin out the smoker this weekend.

Here it is:

http://www.cattlenetwork.com/Farmers-Worried-About-EPA-Review-Of-Dust-Rules/2010-10-11/Article.aspx?oid=1260184&fid=CN-LATEST_NEWS_

I think it goes without saying that if the South would have won the old war this crap would not be happening..big government fags

You da man. Good find. This is the one I was talking about.