Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New First Round Mock Draft 10/14

31 posts in this topic

Posted

If we get A.J. Green, say bye-bye to either AE or Lafell methinks

Yeah. If there is a can';t miss prospect we would have depth that we sorely need.

Posted

If we stay at the top of the first round- we need to go DT or O-line, if we trade back in the first and somehow squeeze a second into the mix. We should go for Pat Peterson.

Also don't be surprised if AJ Green falls to around ten.....I think teams are wising up to not taking receivers with the top five picks...just my opinion

Posted

I think DT and WR are the biggest needs. AJ Green is an amazing athlete and would be a great fit here. I think Dareus is a stud as well and would also be a great fit. I don't think there is a chance that we'd take an OL as we're set at tackles for a while and you don't pick offensive guards in the top 5.

I wish we had our second round pick as it looks like Marvin Austin's stock is falling and he or Mike Pouncey from Florida would help our interior lines.

Posted

pittsburgh isnt drafting a wide receiver in the first round, change it it makes me puke, we have are 3 set to go for the future in wallace brown and sanders

oh, yeah and i forgot, Baltimore isn't going to go to the super bowl.

also, LMAOOOOOOOOOO at Prince Amukamara going before Patrick Peterson, now that's a laughing matter, swap peterson and prince in those spots and the mock gets a whole lot better

Posted

The difference between the top DT and a 3rd round DT in this draft is not that big at all, same with the OL prospects but the difference between Green or Peterson and a 3rd round WR or CB this year is gigantic.

Posted

I watched Locker yesterday and boy did he look good.

Posted

The difference between the top DT and a 3rd round DT in this draft is not that big at all, same with the OL prospects but the difference between Green or Peterson and a 3rd round WR or CB this year is gigantic.

That's how I feel. Green is a guy that doesn't come around very often, and let's be serious here, Smitty isn't getting any younger. We need to draft AJ MOTHAfugIN GREEN!!!!