Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UFO Sightings over Manhattan Yesterday

353 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe area 51 is a front or distraction from the real location of the goods. It may only be a testing ground of the "new technology".

Posted

:D

ac18e4a00a47_2010_The.jpg

Posted

">

Posted

For a former President to admit the possibility of extra-terrestial life is amazing to me.

Not sure why. Only a moron would state without a doubt that earth is the only planet in the universe with life forms.

Posted

Clinton is just hoping he gets to bang a green chick.

Posted

Clinton is just hoping he gets to bang a green chick.

orion-slave-girl.jpg

Posted

Although the guards are armed with M16s, no violent encounters with Area 51 observers have been reported; instead, the guards generally follow visitors near the perimeter and radio for the Lincoln County Sheriff. Deadly force is authorized if violators who attempt to breach the secured area fail to heed warnings to halt.

I'm sure this is probably standard practice with guards at all military bases.

lol. They will shoot you at Seymour Johnson Airforce Base in Goldsboro if you don't stop after the 73838th time they ask you.

Posted

orion-slave-girl.jpg

I would.

Posted

.For a former President to admit the possibility of extra-terrestial life is amazing to me.

Why? YOu have to be a complete wack job if you think Humans are alone in this big ass Universe. Either that or the 43rd PResident...opps nevermind thats redundant

Posted

lol. They will shoot you at Seymour Johnson Airforce Base in Goldsboro if you don't stop after the 73838th time they ask you.

Try to get into Yorktown Naval weapons station, and they might give you one or two warnings before they shoot you.

Posted

I think it's kinda sad that hyper intelligent creatures have used advanced technology to create ships to cross thousands of light years worth of space to make contact with us yet they somehow they keep getting stymied by the Pentagon and the editor of the New York Times

2 people like this

Posted

Lights in the sky are lights in the sky

What you see is not actually there, just particles really close together. I'm curious about antimatter more than lights in the sky