#211 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:58 AM

Although the guards are armed with M16s, no violent encounters with Area 51 observers have been reported; instead, the guards generally follow visitors near the perimeter and radio for the Lincoln County Sheriff. Deadly force is authorized if violators who attempt to breach the secured area fail to heed warnings to halt.

I'm sure this is probably standard practice with guards at all military bases.

lol. They will shoot you at Seymour Johnson Airforce Base in Goldsboro if you don't stop after the 73838th time they ask you.

#212 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:59 AM

Posted Image

I would.

#213 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

.For a former President to admit the possibility of extra-terrestial life is amazing to me.

Why? YOu have to be a complete wack job if you think Humans are alone in this big ass Universe. Either that or the 43rd PResident...opps nevermind thats redundant

#214 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,320 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:33 PM

lol. They will shoot you at Seymour Johnson Airforce Base in Goldsboro if you don't stop after the 73838th time they ask you.

Try to get into Yorktown Naval weapons station, and they might give you one or two warnings before they shoot you.

#215 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,444 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

I think it's kinda sad that hyper intelligent creatures have used advanced technology to create ships to cross thousands of light years worth of space to make contact with us yet they somehow they keep getting stymied by the Pentagon and the editor of the New York Times

#216 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,717 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

Lights in the sky are lights in the sky

What you see is not actually there, just particles really close together. I'm curious about antimatter more than lights in the sky

#217 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

I think it's kinda sad that hyper intelligent creatures have used advanced technology to create ships to cross thousands of light years worth of space to make contact with us yet they somehow they keep getting stymied by the Pentagon and the editor of the New York Times

The same people that can't track cavemen in hijacked planes on radar, :rolleyes: and can't keep a story under wraps to save lifes.

#218 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

Youre looking at it the wrong way. Being that these are extremely advanced sentient beings, they know how fragile the human psyche can be, especially when presented concepts that cause them to rethink the way theyve always known life, their existance, and the world to be. If these are in fact the Adromedans trying to contact us, they are making sure to accomplish this in a very subtle manner. The conditioning of our acceptance to their being has begun, just as predicted by Stan Fulham and many others. Trust me, the government, pentagon, and military are of no threat to these beings. However, they still remain a huge potential threat for us as a race. We must not let the government fool us into thinking they are here to do us harm. Mark my words, these extraterrestrials will land on our planet. They will contact us. They just can't do it all at once or there will be pandamonium. You gotta ease into it.

Edited by venom, 16 October 2010 - 02:05 PM.

#219 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

Interesting. He:

1. Debunks Area 51 as having Alien Craft.

2. Debunks Roswell as a factual event.

3. Has strong feelings about the continuation of space exploration.

However, and I think this is tantamount to the scope of discernment here, he also:

4. States there is a possibilitiy of career intelligence personnel who could have a policy of Presidential exclusion to advanced research.

5. Does not discount alien life, and in a way predicts our encounter with it in a Gen-X lifetime.

For a former President to admit the possibility of extra-terrestial life is amazing to me.

Missed that vid first time around! Very telling stuff!

#220 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

:D

Posted Image

Amazing.

#221 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

This makes a sarcastic assumption that their entire purpose in coming here was to make contact with the "public".

If they are here on a scientific or benefactoral purpose, full public disclosure is neither required or perhaps even desired.

This also assumes that they communicate in a similar manner to us. It's possible they might communicate with some other method... say, a subdermal neural-interface with a wireless tranceiver, and the concept of speech might be beneath them.

Hell, we have this technology for controlling artifical limbs now:
http://www.springerl...5665r1015t4r27/

#222 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:53 PM

This makes a sarcastic assumption that their entire purpose in coming here was to make contact with the "public".

If they are here on a scientific or benefactoral purpose, full public disclosure is neither required or perhaps even desired.

This also assumes that they communicate in a similar manner to us. It's possible they might communicate with some other method... say, a subdermal neural-interface with a wireless tranceiver, and the concept of speech might be beneath them.

Hell, we have this technology for controlling artifical limbs now:
http://www.springerl...5665r1015t4r27/

I believe that telepathy is base form of communication amongst these advanced beings.

#223 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:33 PM

:D

#224 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:50 PM

Only for those who discounted all the other accounts; that and the fact that those "balloons" were there through the night and glowed at night. :rolleyes:

Nobody wants you to think anything other than you already wanna think.

#225 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

Nobody wants you to think anything other than you already wanna think.

yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.