Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

More evidence as 2 why J-Rich wants 2 emulate Steelers

26 posts in this topic

The steelers didnt have a hard nose running game because both backs stay injured

They moved the ball through the air on offense like most teams are doing. But the defense is absolutely amazing. But they going to have their hands full with Larry

Steelers have always been about defense and not overpaying players

Several players have lefy STEELERS defenses over the years ,yet they plug in a new guy and are still ranked among the top in league .

That says alot for an organization

The steelers didnt have a hard nose running game because both backs stay injured

They moved the ball through the air on offense like most teams are doing. But the defense is absolutely amazing. But they going to have their hands full with Larry

Mwelde Moore has been pretty much healthy for the entire season. Even this year, The Steelers have not abandoned the run. The last two games bear this out, as well as their drafting Mendenhall.

Even if you are correct about this year, their philosophy has not changed. It just goes to show that they are better able to adapt to necessary changes.

Mwelde Moore is the 3rd string RB

My point exactly, though I could argue that he is now the number 2. He has had several successful games this year, and has his number called a fair amount of times (particularly on pass plays).

Wouldn't it be something if the Panthers threw passes underneath the coverage, or out in the flat a little more to the RBs, especially as a 3rd or 4th option.

Of course we'd have to have a QB who knows how to check his receivers.

Wouldn't it be something if the Panthers threw passes underneath the coverage, or out in the flat a little more to the RBs, especially as a 3rd or 4th option.

Of course we'd have to have a QB who knows how to check his receivers.

We've done that on many occasions before, and been crucified for it... :D

We've done that on many occasions before, and been crucified for it... :D

I haven't seen this used with any regularity in the offense, but suffice it to say that we need to do it more. There have been others crucified for being absolutely right...:D

Did you just call 70-something year old Jerry Richardson "J-Rich"? :shocked:

I agree with the theme of this thread even though I didn't read 98% of the long ass post...

• Topics

• You don't see white people glorifying thug life and blaming the police when they get caught. I had a juvi tell me straight up that he believed he was a man now cause he shot somebody. Tell me what's the problem with that. Clearly it's the police? Right??
    • And I've been in jails were there were literally no black people in them, violent or otherwise. Crime in general is a problem in poor communities and the black community is disproportionately poor, its not because black people or the culture is inherently violent. Regardless this is a separate issue and had nothing to do with police violence, unless you feel that violence against the poor is justified regardless of cause because poor people commit violent crimes and shouldn't be afforded equal protectiom
    • Coming from the guy pushing Seth Rich conspiracies because he saw it on a message board