Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New jerseys

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone here complaining about our "boring" jerseys can stop their annual off season bitching. With the rebok deal ending after the 2011 season, Nike has purposed a deal that is to be accepted within the week to take full control of all NFL authentic jerseys and other sideline apparel. The NFL is has accepted, the only reason it is being held back has nothing to do with either Nike of the NFL but the Anti-Monopolization Laws from having one brand in complete control. Once that gets dealt with, you will all finally get your wish

Posted

Pretty sure they are just changing the materials, not the actual schemes to the jerseys. They wouldn't have the right to do that. They could probably pitch uniform changes to teams though.

Posted

Not just materials. Obv teams arent changing colors or names but yes different designs are in order

Posted

I hate nike designs. hopefully they don't change sh*t.

Posted

Damn i clicked thinking we were going to talk about the jersey shore....

1 person likes this

Posted

Nike can't change the design, only the quality and dynamic.

Posted

They won't change the uniform design unless we give them permission to, it will just be a "swoosh" symbol on the shoulder instead of the Reebok symbol, but I did hear that Nike and the NFL also plan to roll out pro-combat uniforms to the NFL, not sure if that means alternate uniforms with crazy designs like college or the standard uniform with the pro-combat fit and materials (pro-combat is thinner, uses "dri-fit" and is more like spandex).

Posted

(Waits for Zod to call us a bunch of homos, LOL)

Posted

New Era will be taking over the hats of NFL teams.

Posted

New Era will be taking over the hats of NFL teams.

Yup and this is a good thing, New Era hats rock.

Posted

guess I'll have to buy a new jersey before the change...........I don't buy nike.

Posted

I really would like to see what they come up with as a pro-combat uniform for us.