67 replies to this topic

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

And what does that have to do with what I asked? IS THE GUY YOU QUOTED A JUDGE?

no, but i bet there are at least a dozen american senators with the same opinion.

lol @ logic of "the law" being superior to "supreme law of the land" that says FREEDOM OF RELIGION

has nothing to do with what i said.

#17 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,527 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

Yes I obviously agree that rape in the household should be legal duhh. No I think its fuging disgusting and its sad that people like him represent the Muslim masses in the media. But I'm a terrorist democrat, so wtf do I know?

That was my point, we need more Muslims in America and the world to speak out againt the extremist part of Islam. They are highjacking Islam and it seems like all we get is quiet or nothing at all from the clear thinking Muslims. So we just get deflection about Christians.

#18 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

“If a guy can’t rape his wife … who’s he gonna rape?” “There wouldn’t be an issue with domestic violence if women would learn to keep their mouths shut.” ~ Wayne Anthony Ross. SARAH PALIN'S ATTORNEY GENERAL NOMINEE.

During the legislative battle to change the law, one legislator even stated, "Any woman who claims she has been raped by her spouse has not been properly bedded."

"Damn it, when you get married, you kind of expect you're going to get a little sex." ~ Senator Jeremiah Denton

"It’s a waste of the court’s time to get into that area…a woman who is in marriage is presumably consenting to sex. Maybe this is the risk of being married, you know." ~ Charles Burt, President, Oregon State Bar

Now what motherfuger?

#19 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,779 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:36 PM

no, but i bet there are at least a dozen american senators with the same opinion.

I bet there aren't even a dozen American Senators who have sex exclusively with a spouse. They talk out both sides of their mouths, which makes everything they say unimportant.

has nothing to do with what i said.

You didn't say that religious groups interfere with the law and therefore should be wiped out?

#20 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

yes, actually, said christians do take a very active role in influencing government here and all over the world.

Or at least under the guise of being "Christians". If anyone thinks Bush and Obama were/are actually Christians, I'd like to sell that person some property in Salton Sea, CA. But I agree somewhat Rodeo, religions do influence politicians. You can also control them with fear of religions.

I'll let this play out before judging the UK justice system.

#21 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,527 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

ssshhhhh WTF talking about Muslims....quick, talk about something else!

Edited by Jangler, 17 October 2010 - 02:40 PM.

#22 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:39 PM

You didn't say that religious groups interfere with the law and therefore should be wiped out?

i said religion should be wiped out. and it will be. i didn't say it should be banned or that there shouldn't be freedom of religion.

try to have a thought that isn't a freak-out.

#23 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

Yes I obviously agree that rape in the household should be legal duhh. No I think its fuging disgusting and its sad that people like him represent the Muslim masses in the media. But I'm a terrorist democrat, so wtf do I know?

Wasn't aimed at you. Besides, only a dumbass would wanna ignore the fact that this is a Sharia cleric; if the article is true.

#24 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

jangler it's just a little phoney to pretend to be offended by muslims when your idol's religion condones en masse pedophilia.

#25 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,779 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

i said religion should be wiped out. and it will be. i didn't say it should be banned or that there shouldn't be freedom of religion.

try to have a thought that isn't a freak-out.

So, what does "wiped out" mean?
Apparently I hold a different definition.

#26 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,527 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

I am not offended by Muslims. But I am offended by those that defend the extremist Muslims by using examples of other extremism.

#27 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

And what does that have to do with what I asked? IS THE GUY YOU QUOTED A JUDGE?

and what does being a judge have to do with anything anyways?

#28 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

That was my point, we need more Muslims in America and the world to speak out againt the extremist part of Islam. They are highjacking Islam and it seems like all we get is quiet or nothing at all from the clear thinking Muslims. So we just get deflection about Christians.

was the article too long for you?

"Sheikh Sayeed's comments are woefully misguided and entirely inappropriate," Inayat Bunglawala, chairman of Muslims4UK, told the U.K. Daily Mail. "Rape -- whether within marriage or outside it -- is an abominable act and is clearly against the law."

#29 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,779 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:48 PM

and what does being a judge have to do with anything anyways?

Me reading the OP wrong :P

#30 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,924 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

I am not offended by Muslims. But I am offended by those that defend the extremist Muslims by using examples of other extremism.

if you think anyone is defending, then you confirm that you are too stupid to breath. are you hooked up to a respirator or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com