Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CTP's 2011 Mock Draft

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Have you seen Pouncey play?? He can't snap the ball to save his life...

True, but I don't see Kalil going anywhere so if we wouldn't have traded for Armanti and we had drafted Pouncey I think he would be playing guard.....

Posted

I think because of a bad season, and horrible QB play, people are throwing the offensive line under the bus... When we get some competent QB play it will be different. I think Kalil and Gross will be fine, and Otah will help, sure up the rest of the line then we are fine.

Posted

yeah, Pouncey to me is guard. the only reason he moved to center is because florida had no1 to play center besides him who had a bit of experience. he isnt as good as his brother, but he is still really good. Maurkice is going to be a great center.

and Locker like said before in another forum if im not mistaken is an athlete playing QB. he needs to sit a year or so behind a guy like Hasselbeck who i have him mocked to so he can learn alot more. he reminds me of Brady Quinn...ALOT

Posted

Cam Newton wont go top 10. And Brandon Saine is a solid RB, does everything well. Call me bias but I believe he can be a solid 3rd down back

Posted

Cam Newton wont go top 10. And Brandon Saine is a solid RB, does everything well. Call me bias but I believe he can be a solid 3rd down back

I dont think Cam should go top 10. maybe 20, but someone will take a risk on him. he has a ton of potential

Posted

cam will go top 10. ncaa finding no fault with him and his receiving the heisman will be enough for a few teams to be willing to overlook any supposed risk.

Posted

honestly a lot of these trades just... don't seem realistic to me at all. =|

Just curious why you think Clausen will net a 3rd and a 4th?

also, I have a hard time buying D-Will for a 2nd. =| Is GB loaded with 2nd rounders or something...?

Posted

That's because they aren't going to happen.

Posted

clausen for a 3rd and 4th could happen. he still has potential of being a good QB in the NFL, and if a team that doesnt get their guy in the draft this year needs a QB bad enough...

Posted

clausen for a 3rd and 4th could happen. he still has potential of being a good QB in the NFL, and if a team that doesnt get their guy in the draft this year needs a QB bad enough...

Very freaking unlikely.