Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future of the Funchise

The Carolina Panthers aren't playing today so...

33 posts in this topic

Darn, Colt McCoy looks much better than Clausen right now =(

That Rookie looks much better than our Rookie.

Maybe if you put another picture of him in your avatar/sig it will make it better ;)

Just playin

Whats my signiture? Lol I have pics/sigs turned off so i don't know what going on in my sig.

I'd say some combination of Clausen/Moore pictures.

RedZone, which I am now quite certain was designed to be taken with Ritalin. I feel like I've seen everything that's happened, but have no idea what's going on.

hahahahhahahhahahahhahahah

What games are you watching? Just curious. I would have posted this in the NFL forum, but I don't care about the fans of the 31 other teams. I just want to know what Panthers fans are watching today.

Me, I'm watching the Bears and Seattle, and the Ravens vs Patriots. I just woke up with a massive hang over so I'm watching them from bed. Haha

I have always been an NFL fan. Wether my team plays or not I still watch football, any and all the games that I can catch. It remains Football Sunday at 1, two games at 4 one more at 8 and one on Monday!

same here PantherPhann. :) I love the game. Less interested in specific games when the Panthers aren't playing, but I love seeing close games going down to the wire.

Hopefully we'll get to watch our team renewed and playing better in a couple weeks!