Photo
- - - - -

It's getting to the point where I only want to watch the Panthers play.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Malt Liquor

Malt Liquor

Smoothest cat n da city

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

I guess it's the fact that we did have a shot at going to the Super Bowl this year that it's a big let down to watch the big game. I have been watching the NFL every since I was nine years old, and I haven't missed a superbowl since, but this year I my not even watch it I'm still pissed and I could get f*ck about the Cardinals, and i damn sure don't want to see the f*ckin Squeelers win another one.......F*ck it I ain't watching sh*t this year, what else can do on superbowl sunday :mad:

#2 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:40 PM

I will be rooting for the steelers definitely. Here's what 80% of the cards fans looked like a month or two ago.

Posted Image

#3 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,198 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

I'm over it. I can't let things I can't control control me. I will watch. And I will get just as drunk as usual. Probably a get little pissed but that is they way of life.

#4 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:03 PM

I love football, the Panthers choking won't change that.

If anyone is to be mad at, it's our own team. These two teams in the SB actually did what they were supposed to do.

#5 joethoma

joethoma

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

This is the first year since 2003 I really and truly thought we were going to make it to the Superbowl.

Even in 2005, by the time we made to Seattle, we were so banged up I thought it was a long shot.

It sucks- no real positive way to spin it

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,934 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

I will be rooting for the steelers definitely. Here's what 80% of the cards fans looked like a month or two ago.

Posted Image

I think I'd have to stab this douche if I ever saw him.

#7 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

I'm quite over this season already and have moved on, but I definitely what what you're saying about only wanting to watch the panthers. Before we got the team, my husband and I would spend the entire day watching football - it didn't matter who was playing. Now, I go to our games or watch the away games on TV and don't have much interest in any other team. Sometimes I do watch to fill the time, but I'm not glued to the TV like I used to be. Only way I might have a tad of interest is if somehow the outcome might end up affecting us.

#8 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:55 PM

I love football too much to not watch it when its on tv

i sometimes watch old high school games they play on public access channels out here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com