Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goosfraba21

Moore to start

228 posts in this topic

EVIL

Arizona+Cardinals+v+Carolina+Panthers+K_SbQb8lYpel.jpg

you need to update the picture. now fox looks like somebodies demented grandmother

1 person likes this

Clausen just tweeted...."Any good movies to watch?"

The Replacements

No he didn't. Hasn't posted in 6 hours.

It was a joke about when he got named starter...

Humor does not belong on the forum this season :)

Humor does not belong on the forum this season :)

If not for humor, suicide might be the alternative. GO PANTHERS!!!

Actually if you've read any of my posts I was a firm believer that Clausen SHOULD remain the starter once the switch had been made but I was not a fan of the switch in the first place. What I did was provide discussion and evidence on why Moore WOULD start against the 49ers.

See, they are two different things. Don't get me wrong I think Moore is the better QB and will be in the future as well but I was in agreement with everyone that switching QBs doesn't work. Hopefully Moore will play well and be the QB for the rest of the year.

If we win and his rating isn't below 80 I'd be OK with giving it to him for the next few weeks...he PROBABLY won't be back in '11 but he might, I'd say if it were up to the FO now, he's gone...but if he can be had on the cheap maybe he'll stay.

I doubt it because I look at this decision as Fox blindly throwing everything against the wall hoping something sticks, on a weekly basis. Clausen now has game experience, has shown what he can do and what he needs to work on. If he stays confident and realizes this decision was one made by a lame-duck coach, he won't be David Carr...because 1) he's better than Carr and 2) he realizes he's definitely back, unlike the person who made this call.

Replacing one terrible quarterback with another, then watching as homer fans of both argue which one is less terrible. The 2010 Carolina Panthers FTW!

1 person likes this

replacing one terrible quarterback with another, then watching as homer fans of both argue which one is less terrible. The 2010 carolina panthers ftw!

qft.

1 person likes this

If we win and his rating isn't below 80 I'd be OK with giving it to him for the next few weeks...he PROBABLY won't be back in '11 but he might, I'd say if it were up to the FO now, he's gone...but if he can be had on the cheap maybe he'll stay.

I doubt it because I look at this decision as Fox blindly throwing everything against the wall hoping something sticks, on a weekly basis. Clausen now has game experience, has shown what he can do and what he needs to work on. If he stays confident and realizes this decision was one made by a lame-duck coach, he won't be David Carr...because 1) he's better than Carr and 2) he realizes he's definitely back, unlike the person who made this call.

That's like saying that someone who accidentally cut off a finger while carving a turkey has surgery experience.