• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#106 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

If what I say is incoherent, please by all means sell one of your Moore jerseys and spend some money on an English class.

If Moore's 2010 stats are not basic discussion, you are blind.

You are the one who can't objectively look at anyone, you spin Moore's negatives into positives every chance you get, and you do it in threads where your idiocy is showcased.

As I just said, I hope he does well because I'm a Panthers fan. I know if Clausen were starting, you wouldn't say the same.

Now, continue sucking yourself off.

Actually if you've read any of my posts I was a firm believer that Clausen SHOULD remain the starter once the switch had been made but I was not a fan of the switch in the first place. What I did was provide discussion and evidence on why Moore WOULD start against the 49ers.

See, they are two different things. Don't get me wrong I think Moore is the better QB and will be in the future as well but I was in agreement with everyone that switching QBs doesn't work. Hopefully Moore will play well and be the QB for the rest of the year.

#107 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,639 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

It takes more than three games to know for a fact if a QB has it or not. This debate is already beyond old though. Some on here want him to sit because they prefer Moore's "talent", some want him to sit so he won't get scarred for life like David Carr, some want him to start because they think he'll be great. I'm NONE of those people. I couldn't care less about either QB, but would rather put out the guy that WILL be here next season and let the evaluation continue. By season's end you'll know for sure about the kid, and he'll either start next season or be a back-up. Moore's chances of being here next season are slim to none. The only way we re-sign him is if we go 8-3 the rest of the way.

But I just realized I'm debating yet another Moore homer. Complete waste of my time. But hey, at least you're not a confessed troll like p55.

How do you know that? Honestly if you think that, you're either a supporter of circular logic or self-fulfilling prophecies. Take your pick:

Self-fulfilling Prophecy: Moore won't be around because he didn't show us anything when he started 2 games. Well Clausen is struggling. Should he start again and try to prove himself? No, he shouldn't be staarting because he won't be around next year. So how can he prove himself to be a future starter if you don't give him another opportunity? He can't

Circular Logic: Moore shouldn't be the starting. Why? Because he's not the answer? Why? Because he's not starting. Why? Because he's not the answer.

Which camp are you in?

The funny thing about Clausen jock-sniffers if they are totally oblivious to the fact that they are guilty of the exact same homerism that they ridicule Moore supporters for. They just fall back on their moronic certainty of their shot-in-the-dark prediction that Moore will be gone next year.

#108 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:21 PM

Clausen just tweeted...."Any good movies to watch?"

#109 Hairless Cat

Hairless Cat

Thread Diddler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,356 posts
  • LocationShotgun Shack

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

EVIL
Posted Image

you need to update the picture. now fox looks like somebodies demented grandmother

#110 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,891 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

Clausen just tweeted...."Any good movies to watch?"

The Replacements

#111 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

The Replacements

:smilielol5:

#112 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

No he didn't. Hasn't posted in 6 hours.

#113 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:25 PM

No he didn't. Hasn't posted in 6 hours.

It was a joke about when he got named starter...

#114 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

Humor does not belong on the forum this season :)

#115 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

Humor does not belong on the forum this season :)

If not for humor, suicide might be the alternative. GO PANTHERS!!!

#116 Hairless Cat

Hairless Cat

Thread Diddler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,356 posts
  • LocationShotgun Shack

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:28 PM

somebody pass me the pistol

#117 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,574 posts
  • Location704

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:28 PM

Actually if you've read any of my posts I was a firm believer that Clausen SHOULD remain the starter once the switch had been made but I was not a fan of the switch in the first place. What I did was provide discussion and evidence on why Moore WOULD start against the 49ers.

See, they are two different things. Don't get me wrong I think Moore is the better QB and will be in the future as well but I was in agreement with everyone that switching QBs doesn't work. Hopefully Moore will play well and be the QB for the rest of the year.

If we win and his rating isn't below 80 I'd be OK with giving it to him for the next few weeks...he PROBABLY won't be back in '11 but he might, I'd say if it were up to the FO now, he's gone...but if he can be had on the cheap maybe he'll stay.

I doubt it because I look at this decision as Fox blindly throwing everything against the wall hoping something sticks, on a weekly basis. Clausen now has game experience, has shown what he can do and what he needs to work on. If he stays confident and realizes this decision was one made by a lame-duck coach, he won't be David Carr...because 1) he's better than Carr and 2) he realizes he's definitely back, unlike the person who made this call.

#118 Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray

Gazing In The Mirror

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

Replacing one terrible quarterback with another, then watching as homer fans of both argue which one is less terrible. The 2010 Carolina Panthers FTW!

#119 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:30 PM

replacing one terrible quarterback with another, then watching as homer fans of both argue which one is less terrible. The 2010 carolina panthers ftw!

qft.

#120 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,639 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:30 PM

If we win and his rating isn't below 80 I'd be OK with giving it to him for the next few weeks...he PROBABLY won't be back in '11 but he might, I'd say if it were up to the FO now, he's gone...but if he can be had on the cheap maybe he'll stay.

I doubt it because I look at this decision as Fox blindly throwing everything against the wall hoping something sticks, on a weekly basis. Clausen now has game experience, has shown what he can do and what he needs to work on. If he stays confident and realizes this decision was one made by a lame-duck coach, he won't be David Carr...because 1) he's better than Carr and 2) he realizes he's definitely back, unlike the person who made this call.

That's like saying that someone who accidentally cut off a finger while carving a turkey has surgery experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.