Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherFan52

Glazer thinks Fox to the boys in 11

58 posts in this topic

I don't know if it would work. See, Fox has to have a veteran QB who is mistake prone, but enjoys getting banged in the a$$ to keep his starting job. Now, with Romo...oh wait, it WILL work!

I hate the Cowboys and I hate Fox...this would be awesome

My thoughts exactly!

The more success the Giants have this year, (and they are) the less likely NY will ever open up for Fox. Who knows where Fox might end up, Dallas is a possibilty but the 3-4 won't be an issue. Wade Phillips will downgrade to a DC for someone else.

Well....no good HC prospect will want to work for JJ, no other owner will want Foxy as a HC. By default they could find each other. Still a long shot, but would be interesting to watch.

As long as people like Tom Cable can get a job as a HC in the NFL, Fox has hope.

1 person likes this

you have to really really really convince yourself that Fox is still a good coach to think that he will be HCing for any more prestigious team than the likes of Oakland, Cleveland, or San Francisco next year.

you have to really really really convince yourself that Fox is still a good coach to think that he will be HCing for any more prestigious team than the likes of Oakland, Cleveland, or San Francisco next year.

Adam Schefty and Peter King think Fox in Dallas is a definite possibility.

Adam Schefty and Peter King think Fox in Dallas is a definite possibility.

Glazer is a guy that can generally be trusted, especially when it comes to Fox.

Cowher's been rumored to want the Giants gig. They have a GM in place too though, so if he wants full control he wouldn't get it there.

Word was that Cowher wanted Kevin Colbert to go with him, but Colbert signed an extension this year so that's not likely.

Jon Gruden has a better chance @ coaching the 'Boys then JF, and everyone knows Jon Gruden won't put up with the bulls!@# in Dallas.

I really DON"T CARE where Fox goes, as long as he just goes away!

2 people like this