Photo
- - - - -

Who is your favorite politician of all time?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

Could be for any reason. You liked his politics. You liked her boobs. You liked his personality or just what he stood for.

I have to go with Reagan. Yes, he was a hands off figurehead. Yes, he had his faults. But I liked the way he handled himself in that office. I liked his sense of humor. I liked the way he stared down the Soviet Union and his comments on big government.

#2 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:32 PM

Reagan was the equivilent of Ron Paul today when first campaigning for president. He spoke up against the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and other geopolitical organizations. Due to Bush's involvement with the CFR and Trilateral Commission, Reagan said "that man will never be part of my administration." However as we saw, Reagan was compromised by these elite early on, hence the announcement of Bush as VP, as he said he would never do, along with his overall compliance to their will and agendas. For this very reason I fear the same may happen to Paul if he were to get elected. Reagan was resoponsible for the atrocious "War on Drugs," as well as massive debts.

I'd say Kennedy was amongst the recent "best" president's we've had, especially considering he was the last real president we had.

Edited by venom, 18 October 2010 - 04:35 PM.

#3 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,029 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:35 PM

What did Kennedy do? Other than die.

#4 Jbro

Jbro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

Posted Image

#5 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:40 PM

Jeb Bush because he stopped at Governor.

#6 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,499 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

William Henry Harrison because his campaign staff came up with "Tippecanoe and Tyler to". Thats just brillian campaigning right there. :)

#7 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

Well he never got much done due to his short-lived term. He made strides towards ending the Federal Reserve, pulling us out of Vietnam, and warning the people of the tyrannical power structure and "secret societies" that had hijacked America. These were all threatening to the establishment, hence his death. Overall, my point is based along the lines that he was an actual president, unlike the puppets we've endured since him.

#8 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

Ron Paul, because he's been sayin' Posted Image to the govt. for years but they just can't seem to get rid of tha lil bugga.

#9 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,029 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

Does he pray to the Aqua Buddha too?

Edited by Jangler, 18 October 2010 - 05:06 PM.

#10 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:57 PM

Ah yes, as far as politicians go generally speaking, RP is definitley my man!

#11 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:57 PM

Well he never got much done due to his short-lived term. He made strides towards ending the Federal Reserve, pulling us out of Vietnam, and warning the people of the tyrannical power structure and "secret societies" that had hijacked America. These were all threatening to the establishment, hence his death. Overall, my point is based along the lines that he was an actual president, unlike the puppets we've endured since him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to venom again.

Yup, I disliked him before I really knew him in more detail aside from what popular knowledge there is of the man. I judged him by his father's actions and JFK was nothing like his father. Except the playa part. Right Marlena?

#12 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,499 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:06 PM

To be fair, the question was favorite politician, not favorite leader. The two are different.

Kennedy was certainly a good politician, as to what kind of leader he was, no way to know for certain.

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

Yup, I disliked him before I really knew him in more detail aside from what popular knowledge there is of the man. I judged him by his father's actions and JFK was nothing like his father. Except the playa part. Right Marlena?

Ditto. I used to dislike him just cause he was a democrat haha. The elite thought he would be easily controllable due to all his promiscuity. Not so much.

#14 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:42 PM

Levi Johnston

#15 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER