Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

..............And Justice for Few.

114 posts in this topic

Posted

No I just saw the past and the present and saw that Matt Moore is clearly the better guy.

And this thread is for those that believed he should have never gotten benched, and those that support Matt Moore.

Posted

No, Jpjr. This is a battle between good and evil. This is a battle between a poster and his love. Between the forces of justice, who would undoubtedly defend the embattled Matt Moore, savior of the Carolina Panthers, against the evil upstart, Jimmy Clausen. Matt Moore saves babies. He cures cancer. Most of all, he wins ball games when it counts. Clausen does none of that. He may even kill them. He certainly loses games. Of that we are certain.

That certainty has led the Panthers to a bold statement. John Fox has taken a stand for the few, delivering justice to the many, whether they like it or not.

Matt Moore is our starter!!!

You need to IM Cardiacat88, he is looking for some 'shrooms.

Posted

You need to IM Cardiacat88, he is looking for some 'shrooms.

No. I'm hoarding them to survive the rest of this season.

Posted

No I just saw the past and the present and saw that Matt Moore is clearly the better guy.

And this thread is for those that believed he should have never gotten benched, and those that support Matt Moore.

Yeah, because Matt Moore's 5 of 10 with 2 picks against Chicago definitely earned him the starting role and should instill confidence into all of the fans that he has his poo together.

Posted

I've decided that you are Matt Moore.

Posted

You figured me out.

Posted

Yeah, because Matt Moore's 5 of 10 with 2 picks against Chicago definitely earned him the starting role and should instill confidence into all of the fans that he has his poo together.

careful, the MOORE CAN DO NO WRONGGGpeople are going to point out how "THOSE WERENT HIS FAULT! IT WAS THE SMART PLAY TO THROW IT INTO EDWARDS' THIGH AND TO THROW AT A DOUBLE-COVERED GETTIS SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE:D"

Posted

I don't think Moore would give two shits about this forum.

God, I hope he doesn't. If he did, I'd be deeply disappointed if he was then posting like a nutjob about how bad Clausen is.

Posted

careful, the MOORE CAN DO NO WRONGGGpeople are going to point out how "THOSE WERENT HIS FAULT! IT WAS THE SMART PLAY TO THROW IT INTO EDWARDS' THIGH AND TO THROW AT A DOUBLE-COVERED GETTIS SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE:D"

I don't believe Moore has Moore can't do no wrong folks. His fan base tends to be a bit more realistic. I'm pretty sure only Clausen and his FUTURE OF THE FRANCHISE brigade has that honor around here.

He's certainly the future of something.....

Posted

I don't believe Moore has Moore can't do no wrong folks. His fan base tends to be a bit more realistic. I'm pretty sure only Clausen and his FUTURE OF THE FRANCHISE brigade has that honor around here.

He's certainly the future of something.....

dude.

How many people made "suck it, Moore fans!!!" posts in week 3? o.o Pretty sure most of them were "god he has to be better than Moore, and he's the future, so let's have the future now!11!!"

pretty big difference between "JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED TO THOSE OF US TRUE TO OUR QUARTERBACK." Holy crap, this post subject alone shows how crazy you have gotten over this.

Posted

Apparently the phrase "For Life" translates to "As Long As Matt Moore is QB"

Posted

Hope I remember to revive this thread in two years when Clausen is the starter and Moore is working at a carwash.