Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherFanForLife

..............And Justice for Few.

114 posts in this topic

I just hope we win at this point. I really don't care who is at QB.

WAIT, I do care!! I sure as H3LL DON'T want to see Edwards at QB.

Lulz.

PantherFailForLife has officially reached the bottom of the barrel.

Lulz.

PantherFailForLife has officially reached the bottom of the barrel.

A pickle barrel?

<-----Hopes PantherFanForLife's mom forgets to pay the Internet bill this month...

careful, the MOORE CAN DO NO WRONGGGpeople are going to point out how "THOSE WERENT HIS FAULT! IT WAS THE SMART PLAY TO THROW IT INTO EDWARDS' THIGH AND TO THROW AT A DOUBLE-COVERED GETTIS SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE:D"

The coaching staff obviously thought they weren't.

Congratulations Matt Moore, another opportunity to get killed.

When Clausen was starting he needed to get experience but now that he's benched it's good so he doesn't get hurt. Reminds me of a 7 year old that got left out of game with his friends.

"Hey guys can I play?"

"Hell no get out of here!"

"Yeah I didn't want to play anyway I have something way more cooler to do!!!" (Goes home and cries)

I want the best QB to play whether it be Moore or Clausen. People need to learn this is a fuggin team game! Not a GD! individual game!

Rant off!

All people should care about is the team winning a game. For Christ's sake, both QB's are playing horrible, and none of them have done anything that is worthy of praise. Matt Moore played well in spot duty, hooray! When he became the man, he sucked, end of story. Clausen is a rookie, and anyone who expected him to work a miracle were sadly mistaken. Clausen isn't a fit for this offense, and until we switch to more of a West Coast Offense, he's gonna suck.

Who cares if you support one guy over another if both suck and we aren't winning? Matt Moore is not the savior, Jimmy isn't Touchdown Jesus, and ain't no help coming for this team till after the labor negotiations are over. So if you're happy that an 0-5 team is playing roulette with the QB's and they picked your guy this week, then go ahead and cheer like an idiot. But this Clausen/Moore nonsense needs to end. Pick a starter and move on already.

The team is above any single player. What annoys me is knowing that once Moore has another horrible game, Fox and company will put Clausen back out there. I don't want to be the Browns.

This isn't like last season when Delhomme was playing bad and we were begging for him to be benched. Moore was an unknown then, we assumed he would perform better and he did.

Moore has performed poorly with the rest of the offense this season though, same as Clausen. If both of our Qbs are performing poorly with the rest of the offense, why not just leave one qb in there for the entire season? Idc if it's Moore or Clausen, just don't switch them out every couple games.

I'll remember this thread when Vinny Testaverde is QB the rest of the season!