Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherFanForLife

..............And Justice for Few.

114 posts in this topic

careful, the MOORE CAN DO NO WRONGGGpeople are going to point out how "THOSE WERENT HIS FAULT! IT WAS THE SMART PLAY TO THROW IT INTO EDWARDS' THIGH AND TO THROW AT A DOUBLE-COVERED GETTIS SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE:D"

I don't believe Moore has Moore can't do no wrong folks. His fan base tends to be a bit more realistic. I'm pretty sure only Clausen and his FUTURE OF THE FRANCHISE brigade has that honor around here.

He's certainly the future of something.....

I don't believe Moore has Moore can't do no wrong folks. His fan base tends to be a bit more realistic. I'm pretty sure only Clausen and his FUTURE OF THE FRANCHISE brigade has that honor around here.

He's certainly the future of something.....

dude.

How many people made "suck it, Moore fans!!!" posts in week 3? o.o Pretty sure most of them were "god he has to be better than Moore, and he's the future, so let's have the future now!11!!"

pretty big difference between "JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED TO THOSE OF US TRUE TO OUR QUARTERBACK." Holy crap, this post subject alone shows how crazy you have gotten over this.

Apparently the phrase "For Life" translates to "As Long As Matt Moore is QB"

Hope I remember to revive this thread in two years when Clausen is the starter and Moore is working at a carwash.

I just hope we win at this point. I really don't care who is at QB.

WAIT, I do care!! I sure as H3LL DON'T want to see Edwards at QB.

Lulz.

PantherFailForLife has officially reached the bottom of the barrel.

Lulz.

PantherFailForLife has officially reached the bottom of the barrel.

A pickle barrel?

<-----Hopes PantherFanForLife's mom forgets to pay the Internet bill this month...

careful, the MOORE CAN DO NO WRONGGGpeople are going to point out how "THOSE WERENT HIS FAULT! IT WAS THE SMART PLAY TO THROW IT INTO EDWARDS' THIGH AND TO THROW AT A DOUBLE-COVERED GETTIS SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE:D"

The coaching staff obviously thought they weren't.