Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherFanForLife

..............And Justice for Few.

114 posts in this topic

No, you got it all wrong. By shoving it in the face of everyone and parading around like he'd been vindicated, he's shown that he is a REAL Panthers fan!

I'll support whoever starts, I just thought it was silly to go back on Clausen so soon. I understand the "carring" argument but I would have liked to see how he responded first before doing that.

I hope Moore can make the most of this though. He's given me a couple great football memories. I just think whoever is behind center, we're not gonna do much unless something major changed over the bye, and I thought getting Clausen experience was valuable, even if he looked terrible against Chicago. 'Course, too many more like that, and yeah...

edit: Also, we read what we want to read. I don't think this forum is nearly as "all about Clausen" as you make it out to be, ESPECIALLY since the Bears game, and there are a TON of posts negative about him from people who even used to support him or wanted him to start. I also think that there are negative Moore posts over on the Observer. It's just the ups and downs of being a fan of a losing team without anything close to solid QB play from either player.

This is why your lost. No matter who the QB is Moore ,Clausen,manning, elway, or young we don't have the weapons nor the right coaching for this team too win.

If we are going too lose anyway might as well lose with the QB who will be here next year.

Until you stop struggling with the "too" and "to" differences, none of your posts will be taken seriously. I don't know why people even bother reading your posts you have not been right on any one thing you have said.

why some dumbass phaan feels "justice" because Moore is going to start is beyond me

justice?

I don't even feel interested in that much less justified and I have been a keep JC on the bench guy from the start.

justice?

******* stoopid

1 person likes this

why some dumbass phaan feels "justice" because Moore is going to start is beyond me

justice?

I don't even feel interested in that much less justified and I have been a keep JC on the bench guy from the start.

justice?

******* stoopid

for fuks sakes this

/thread

Congratulations Matt Moore.

Congratulations Matt supporters that didn't budge in the face of criticism from ridiculous Clausen supporters that went absolutely MAD with schoolgirl level infatuation over the guy.

Congratulations Jimmy on you NOT having to take the heat for the mistakes of so many and now perhaps getting the chance to work your way up to your position THE RIGHT WAY.

And finally......

Congratulations to all who wanted to puke every time we read that posted by some arrogant prick when the legitimate question on who deserves to start was asked.

Clausen did not win the job. Unfortunately, Moore has not won the job back.

This is a case of two QB's who are playing atrocious. Take your prick...neither give the Panthers any more chance fo winning.

Moore is this week's tallest Pygmie.

Congratulations Matt Moore.

Congratulations Matt supporters that didn't budge in the face of criticism from ridiculous Clausen supporters that went absolutely MAD with schoolgirl level infatuation over the guy.

Congratulations Jimmy on you NOT having to take the heat for the mistakes of so many and now perhaps getting the chance to work your way up to your position THE RIGHT WAY.

And finally......

Congratulations to all who wanted to puke every time we read that posted by some arrogant prick when the legitimate question on who deserves to start was asked.

This is a case of two QB's who are playing atrocious. Take your prick...neither give the Panthers any more chance of winning.

The fact is...neither Moore nor Clausen deserve to start. We just don't have any better options.

justice?

justice?

******* stoopid

Uhm....because Matt deserves it? Because Matt was quickly labeled as a horrible QB because he lost 2 games this year, never getting the true chance he deserved? Because it could have destroyed his career as an NFL player before it even had a chance to take off?

And all of this for what? Because of hype, name, lunatic fans and the media.

Yeah I call it justice for a guy that has waited 4 years to get his chance, who has proved he is capable to do it that was benched after having 2 poor games to get another shot.

I call it justice for a guy who had won 6 of his 8 games as a starter to get a chance to prove he had 2 bad games, with a very bad team, and isn't a VERY bad QB like 90% of the retards on here were saying.

I call it justice for a guy that has had to suffer watching ATTROCIOUS playing in Delhomme while this FO let him ride the bench, who got benched again in favor of another rookie full of mistakes, to get a real shot and prove he can do this.

Wether you are interested in it or not, makes no difference. And I will say this much, Matt Moore, through all of this controversy, has been nothing BUT a class act. He kept his mouth shut, and backed-up a guy he KNEW he was better than just to please the fans and the organization.

Uhm....because Matt deserves it? Because Matt was quickly labeled as a horrible QB because he lost 2 games this year, never getting the true chance he deserved? Because it could have destroyed his career as an NFL player before it even had a chance to take off?

And all of this for what? Because of hype, name, lunatic fans and the media.

Yeah I call it justice for a guy that has waited 4 years to get his chance, who has proved he is capable to do it that was benched after having 2 poor games to get another shot.

I call it justice for a guy who had won 6 of his 8 games as a starter to get a chance to prove he had 2 bad games, with a very bad team, and isn't a VERY bad QB like 90% of the retards on here were saying.

I call it justice for a guy that has had to suffer watching ATTROCIOUS playing in Delhomme while this FO let him ride the bench, who got benched again in favor of another rookie full of mistakes, to get a real shot and prove he can do this.

Wether you are interested in it or not, makes no difference. And I will say this much, Matt Moore, through all of this controversy, has been nothing BUT a class act. He kept his mouth shut, and backed-up a guy he KNEW he was better than just to please the fans and the organization.

cool story bro

1 person likes this

This is a case of two QB's who are playing atrocious. Take your prick...neither give the Panthers any more chance of winning.

The fact is...neither Moore nor Clausen deserve to start. We just don't have any better options.

But Moore did earn himself the start this year based on last year and the previous years. He also earned it during traning camp when he showed he was still the best option for us. He did do something in the NFL with this franchise to be in a position to lose it.

What did Jimmy do? Show up?

Now wether you believe he deserved to be benched after 2 games is a completely different issue. He certainly didn't lose it fair and square from where I am standing.