112 replies to this topic

#31 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,673 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:33 PM

Congratulations Matt Moore, another opportunity to get killed.

#32 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

When Clausen was starting he needed to get experience but now that he's benched it's good so he doesn't get hurt. Reminds me of a 7 year old that got left out of game with his friends.

"Hey guys can I play?"

"Hell no get out of here!"

"Yeah I didn't want to play anyway I have something way more cooler to do!!!" (Goes home and cries)

#33 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,818 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

I want the best QB to play whether it be Moore or Clausen. People need to learn this is a fuggin team game! Not a GD! individual game!

Rant off!

#34 roaddog96

roaddog96

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

All people should care about is the team winning a game. For Christ's sake, both QB's are playing horrible, and none of them have done anything that is worthy of praise. Matt Moore played well in spot duty, hooray! When he became the man, he sucked, end of story. Clausen is a rookie, and anyone who expected him to work a miracle were sadly mistaken. Clausen isn't a fit for this offense, and until we switch to more of a West Coast Offense, he's gonna suck.

Who cares if you support one guy over another if both suck and we aren't winning? Matt Moore is not the savior, Jimmy isn't Touchdown Jesus, and ain't no help coming for this team till after the labor negotiations are over. So if you're happy that an 0-5 team is playing roulette with the QB's and they picked your guy this week, then go ahead and cheer like an idiot. But this Clausen/Moore nonsense needs to end. Pick a starter and move on already.

#35 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:33 PM

The team is above any single player. What annoys me is knowing that once Moore has another horrible game, Fox and company will put Clausen back out there. I don't want to be the Browns.

This isn't like last season when Delhomme was playing bad and we were begging for him to be benched. Moore was an unknown then, we assumed he would perform better and he did.

Moore has performed poorly with the rest of the offense this season though, same as Clausen. If both of our Qbs are performing poorly with the rest of the offense, why not just leave one qb in there for the entire season? Idc if it's Moore or Clausen, just don't switch them out every couple games.

#36 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:50 PM

I'll remember this thread when Vinny Testaverde is QB the rest of the season!

#37 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,569 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:51 PM

Man, I thought that I had seen some dumb threads, but the Huddle's stupidity level breaks new ground at least once per week.

#38 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

#39 replive

replive

It's a process

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:00 PM

lol breaking news

people take the internet way too seriously

#40 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,662 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Congratulations Matt Moore.
Congratulations Matt supporters that didn't budge in the face of criticism from ridiculous Clausen supporters that went absolutely MAD with schoolgirl level infatuation over the guy.
Congratulations Jimmy on you NOT having to take the heat for the mistakes of so many and now perhaps getting the chance to work your way up to your position THE RIGHT WAY.

And finally......

Congratulations to all who wanted to puke every time we read that posted by some arrogant prick when the legitimate question on who deserves to start was asked.

and now for a visualization of the OP celebrating this most glorious news

http://www.gifsoup.c...er.php?id=43802 GIFSoup

#41 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:49 PM

Congratulations Matt Moore.
Congratulations Matt supporters that didn't budge in the face of criticism from ridiculous Clausen supporters that went absolutely MAD with schoolgirl level infatuation over the guy.
Congratulations Jimmy on you NOT having to take the heat for the mistakes of so many and now perhaps getting the chance to work your way up to your position THE RIGHT WAY.

And finally......

Congratulations to all who wanted to puke every time we read that posted by some arrogant prick when the legitimate question on who deserves to start was asked.

Posted Image

#42 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:18 AM

I want the best QB to play whether it be Moore or Clausen. People need to learn this is a fuggin team game! Not a GD! individual game!

Rant off!

Exactly.

Which is why everyone should be happy and rejoice that Matt is starting again! Pedigree and popularity be damned.

#43 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:36 AM

You know whats funny about this is Matt not only playing to get wins he's playing for his football life. So if he f' up he will be out the league and Pantherforlife and real deal with have too watch another sport.

#44 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

You know whats funny about this is Matt not only playing to get wins he's playing for his football life. So if he f' up he will be out the league and Pantherforlife and real deal with have too watch another sport.

Don't confuse me with yourself. I'm a Panthers fan, not a Clausen or Moore fan.

And as a Panthers fan I can't help remaining sound when the majority of the fans on this board went absolutely blind f**k crazy with infatuation over a proven-less rookie hoping he would be the next Messiah.

In no shape or form am I against Jimmy. I want to see him succeed and would love to watch him someday be that guy and lead this team. But I'm not going to DESTROY or TAKE PART in the destroying of the guy that came before him UNFAIRLY just because it's the cool thing to do around here, or because we want to see the new kid with the name. Screw that. I think it's f**king uncool, immature and disrespectful to our players.

PS: Oh and you know what the interesting thing is? I spend my time on other forums and sites around the net and I assure you no other place has been as biased towards Jimmy and against Matt Moore as the Carolina Huddle Forums. I like this place a lot, but sometimes the majority here go off the deep end by the masses. Just check out most of the comments on Charlotte Observer.com. A lot of the Panther fans there couldn't wait for this move to happen.

#45 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:56 AM

Don't confuse me with yourself. I'm a Panthers fan, not a Clausen or Moore fan.

And as a Panthers fan I can't help remaining sound when the majority of the fans on this board went absolutely blind f**k crazy with infatuation over a proven-less rookie hoping he would be the next Messiah.

In no shape or form am I against Jimmy. I want to see him succeed and would love to watch him someday be that guy and lead this team. But I'm not going to DESTROY or TAKE PART in the destroying of the guy that came before him UNFAIRLY just because it's the cool thing to do around here, or because we want to see the new kid with the name. Screw that. I think it's f**king uncool, immature and disrespectful to our players.

PS: Oh and you know what the interesting thing is? I spend my time on other forums and sites around the net and I assure you no other place has been as biased towards Jimmy and against Matt Moore as the Carolina Huddle Forums. I like this place a lot, but sometimes the majority here go off the deep end by the masses. Just check out most of the comments on Charlotte Observer.com. A lot of the Panther fans there couldn't wait for this move to happen.

No your not you care more about Matt then you do the panthers. Matt is not going to be here next year. Everybody who live in the real world can see the signs on the wall. WE ARE NOT GOING TOO THE PLAYOFFS!!!! It would take that for Matt to be here next year and he doesn't have the horses or the coaching to do that.

Owner not spending
HC trying too push the blame away from him
Injuries too key players
OC who sucks
Oline not performing
WR too young too make a difference

All are signs of a lost season and big changes next year.
They are setting up the podium and JR is about to talk and say "The Air OUt of the Stadium thing". It's now about the future and Matt is not the future no matter how many time you click your heels togther.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com