Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

2004: We started 1-7 and were a 60-yd FG from the playoffs

59 posts in this topic

First post ever I have ever agreed with Sam Mills Fan.....rep

First post ever I have ever agreed with Sam Mills Fan.....rep

It's an odd, almost "wrong" feeling, eh?

Well, there is always hope, at least until there is no more hope. But that team had more veteran talent. Of course, this team has better running backs. If by some miracle, we can get the passing game going, we could go on a run.

A lot of people don't want to hear this, but we had Jake then, and he was great that year. I haven't given up on Moore yet but I wouldn't be surprised to see his career go either way.

Jake really wasn't great that year.....he had tunnel vision that year and threw up prayers often. Moose simply came down w/ them time after time. Moose was great that year. I would feel better about Moore's chances if Smitty were healthy......

I'm hoping my 9ers can go on a run the rest of the way. We do have a very weak schedule and are in a pretty weak division... so I guess you never know!

I thought for sure the niners would own that division this year since the cardinals r back to the old cardinals but now it looks like that division can go to anybody but the niners.... hopefully with Moore we can be 1-5 and start our run because we only get harder games later in the year and we need momentum

That was the first nfl game I ever got into. Followed the rest the of season and was amazed by John Fox. I became a Panthers fan.

Jake really wasn't great that year.....he had tunnel vision that year and threw up prayers often. Moose simply came down w/ them time after time. Moose was great that year. I would feel better about Moore's chances if Smitty were healthy......

Jake put the ball in better places then than Moore has so far this year.

2004 Jake top 10 QB that year

2010 Moore ????

The thing that held us back in 04 were the injuries. Moose was the best WR. Stephen Davis stayed hurt, our Defense was hurt..

This year...we're just bad..

Although I do still think he can make a run..we will have to go 9-2, and really...unless Fox gave the team steriods over the BYE week...we're all dreaming here..

Props, this gave me hope, or at least what little I have left. A win vs San Fran and I will be calling for a playoff run.

Titans last season started 0-6 and tried to make a push also....