Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Trgovac to Jacksonville?

37 posts in this topic

They need to replace greg Williams who is now in New Orleans. There's not a huge number of good defensive assistants out there, I'm a huge fan of though.

It would be nice if Trgo go to Jacksonville. He should love it for the warm weather & being at the beach a lot. Please go there, Trgo. We need a better DC. :D

Doesn't it say something about our organization that we are going to throw everything out to make one guy happy? How pathetic is that? It's bad enough that we don't bench guys after poor performances and now we're ready to burn down the barn when somebody doesn't like the color we painted it?

I hate Turgocrap and I want him GONE but not because I'm trying to please the OH MIGHTY JULIUS!!! haha

I just can't believe that at no time during their "negotations" that Peppers never ONCE brought up his distaste about the way our defense was run? I mean -- really?? He just kept quite the whole time, waiting for the season to end, so he could throw the coaching staff under the bus on ESPN? What a doucebag!

Julius disrespects our team and we're going to come crawling to him? mmm Nobody wants anybody on their team that has you by the balls like that! uhh

It would be nice if Trgo go to Jacksonville. He should love it for the warm weather & being at the beach a lot. Please go there, Trgo. We need a better DC. :D

Knowing our luck... watch him kick a** in Jacksonville. Everybody wanted Dan Henning's head and he wasn't halfbad in Miami this year. They actually stat-wise had a better offense than us this year and they won the same number of playoff games. haha

You either say.. somebody sucks or they don't fit your system. I can't say Turgo sucks but I will say... HE DOESN'T FIT OUR SYSTEM.

yes, please go be the DC for Jack Del Rio. Please prove the point that people give way to much frigging credit to Jack Del Rio.

To me this is not about keeping Julius Peppers.

This is about getting a new face in here with some new ideas that the defense can rally behind.

In a business like football a change of face can give your team a new spark.

We all know we have great talent, we just need to give them someone they can buy into.

Pep very well may stay. It seems a bridge is never burnt in the NFL. Though I think it would be a bad idea now for several reasons.

yes, please go be the DC for Jack Del Rio. Please prove the point that people give way to much frigging credit to Jack Del Rio.

Hey remember the bar when I told ya DeAngelo was going to be special for this team.........

hope all is well man!

Pep very well may stay. It seems a bridge is never burnt in the NFL. Though I think it would be a bad idea now for several reasons.

Screw it, its principle now. Lets get everything we can for him and let him be happy.

Even with him on our line we were nothing to fear. (not since the days of ruck,buck,pep and jinx)

Its time to move on.

Screw it, its principle now. Lets get everything we can for him and let him be happy.

Even with him on our line we were nothing to fear. (not since the days of ruck,buck,pep and jinx)

Its time to move on.

Lance Briggs