Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 5 Panthers jerseys sales

27 posts in this topic

Posted

who are the top 5 playes in Panther jersey sales?

Is Beason up there?

Posted

I don't know but my b-day is coming up and I asked for a Beason jersey.

Everyone will have a Williams jersey next year. And I love Smitty too, but I want to give some love to the D.

Posted

my wife doesn't know who's who, but she knew i wanted a jersey. i have a smith, and its my bet that is the top seller, and pep is probably #2 for now. other guesses would be jake at 3. stephen davis at 4.

Posted

My guess:

Smith

Peppers

Delhomme

Williams

Beason

Posted

I just bought a on field jersey of Stewart got the same jersey of Smith for christmas, I now have Morgan, Colbert (practice worn), Weinkie, Kevin Greene, Steve Smith, Stewart, Delhomme and my girlfriend just got a pink Peppers jersey for Christmas which now sucks ass.

Posted

i was guessing all time. thats why i didn't say williams or beason. if guessing for current i'd say williams, smith, peppers, beason, stewart

Posted

I have a beason (blue) and peppers (black) I buy one nearly every offseason.

I'm thinking either a Davis, Williams or a Smith one this year

Posted

I just bought a on field jersey of Stewart got the same jersey of Smith for christmas, I now have Morgan, Colbert (practice worn), Weinkie, Kevin Greene, Steve Smith, Stewart, Delhomme and my girlfriend just got a pink Peppers jersey for Christmas which now sucks ass.

Christ, I hope you didnt buy it for her hahahaha.

Posted

I think Stewart jersies are probably pretty popular too.

Smith

Williams

Stewart

Delhomme

Muhammad

I think I'll get a Moose jersey just because I should have already had one (but I'm cheap)

Posted

But it doesn't suck ass. It's pink! Call it a Farewell-to-Peppers jersey. Let's hope that wherever he goes, he'll wish he stayed here!

Posted

Wienke or Carruth, gotta be one of those.

Posted

I don't know but my b-day is coming up and I asked for a Beason jersey.

Everyone will have a Williams jersey next year. And I love Smitty too, but I want to give some love to the D.

Think so?

Ive thought about getting a Williams premier jersey but i didnt know if it would be worth the money or not?

Thoughts?