top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

Dear Devin,

I know that you're still kind of pissed at Shanahan and the Skins' FO. Rejection is never fun, but it's time to stop looking at the past, and focus on the future.

Yes, as a Panthers fan, I was somewhat surprised to see your remarks to Hail Magazine (http://voices.washin..._got_a_rea.html), but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not you are "all in" as a Panther. Actually, Devin, if you think about it, this is a much better opportunity in the long run, because this team needs a number two guy right now. Moreover, if you are as talented as you seem to suggest, then perhaps you can be the WR1 as a Panther one day. If you have the ability, it's all up to you.

I hope you are that guy, Devin. You will not only show Washington, but, more importantly, you can show your current organization, and the Panther faithful.

Sincerely,
Top Dawg

#2 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

(Reporter)"Mr Thomas what motivated you so much to break all the WR records in NFL history?"

(Devin Thomas) "There was an online forum solely dedicated to the Panthers and some random user wrote a fuging AWESOME motivational speech. I read it and tears ran down my face, I decided that football was my ONLY thing in life and I thank so much to this very day the man that calls himself top dawg"

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

ehh, that interview has me skeptical that he will amount to anything.

at very least, he should be more interesting than Jarrett.

#4 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,686 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:47 PM

(Reporter)"Mr Thomas what motivated you so much to break all the WR records in NFL history?"

(Devin Thomas) "There was an online forum solely dedicated to the Panthers and some random user wrote a f**king AWESOME motivational speech. I read it and tears ran down my face, I decided that football was my ONLY thing in life and I thank so much to this very day the man that calls himself top dawg"

I mean the dude seems pretty tech savy what with all his tweets and whatnots. he very well could end up on here...

#5 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:22 PM

I just read the interview, and I don't have a single problem with it. The guy's confident in his abilities, and he thinks that the main reason he fell out of Shanahan's favor was due to his "other ventures," and I agree with him. Many Redskins fans do, too.

I just hope he backs up all this talk on the field.

#6 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,635 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:30 PM

he sounds pissed. good. i hope he does well and he shows shanny that he made a mistake.

#7 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:18 AM

Is he ready to play on Sunday?

#8 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,586 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:57 AM

We hope he is.

#9 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:00 AM

Let's hope this really burns him up and is motivation for him and he plays lights out football for us this year. If he plays well it might even fire up Smitty more than he already is (if thats possible) since Steve has been wanting a legitimate #2 across from him more than anybody.

#10 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,743 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:16 AM

I just read the interview, and I don't have a single problem with it. The guy's confident in his abilities, and he thinks that the main reason he fell out of Shanahan's favor was due to his "other ventures," and I agree with him. Many Redskins fans do, too.

I just hope he backs up all this talk on the field.

One problem with that theory......Deliver on the field come Sunday and NO coach or fan will give two shits about your "other ventures".

Don't deliver on Sunday and your "other ventures" will be called into light.....this is what I think actually happened.

#11 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,066 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:31 AM

But, that's the whole point. He said he didn't get a chance. And many Skins' fans agree.

#12 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,548 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:49 AM

Actually all the Skins fans I've talked to have told me we better have more than a few tattoo parlors in Charlotte.

#13 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:02 AM

He'll be fine

#14 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,743 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:32 AM

I am very excited and interested to see what he can do. He definitely has the skills.

But then again.....so did Jarrett.

#15 mikeygone1

mikeygone1

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

Lets hope Moore has time get the ball to him. Not really much good to have great receivers when the QB has no time to let a play develop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com