36 replies to this topic

#1 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

This is not my prediction, it's not who i think you people should want, it's just who i want. I saw the kid play a year back or so and was instantly impressed. I could not wait until he was eligible to be drafted. this year there's a chance we can get him if he declares. I want him (no homo, not that there's anything wrong with that).

yes we have Jimmy, yes we have Matt, and it is waaaaaaaaay too early to declare jimmy a bust, but honestly, i don't want the kid. I was pissed when they drafted him, I wish him the best, but dammit his last name isn't luck so i'm not happy.

think about the possible fan signs we could have-

"All you need is a little LUCK"

"We've got Luck on our side" and then put a shamrock right next to it, is he irish? who cares. It doesn't matter, because it just works.

call me an idiot, a douche, a retard, I don't care. just my personal choice for who i want under center for the next 10+ years.

#2 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,086 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

idiot, douche, retard.

#3 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

I just hope were in a position to draft luck whether we want him or not. Theres nothing we can do to save this season imo. I want alot of changes next year and starting with a new head coach and top draft pick would be good start.

#4 AceMan

AceMan

Chief Prosecutor

• HUDDLER
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

If we have the #1 pick and Luck comes out early....AND Hurney is gone...I agree

#5 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,732 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

Bills will have the #1 pick and take him, Hurney is still here and won't take a QB with his first pick in consecutive years, Patrick Peterson is the BPA of the draft, a need, and the best CB prospect to come out since Darrelle Revis.

But yeah, besides that we should totally get Luck.

#6 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,929 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

If there's no CBA, why would anyone who isn't a senior declare?

#7 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,732 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:00 PM

If there's no CBA, why would anyone who isn't a senior declare?

You'd still get drafted and get a huge contract if you're a top draft pick. Why risk tens of millions of dollars to stay in college one more year?

#8 Jpjr

Jpjr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

It still baffles me how so many people think that Luck is the savior for this team after Clausen shredded Stanford in his last college game in 2009. Playing well in college does not guarantee you will light it up on a bad team in the NFL. Go look at Stafford's numbers in Detroit (who by the way I would take any day of the week over Bradford).

#9 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

It still baffles me how so many people think that Luck is the savior for this team after Clausen shredded Stanford in his last college game in 2009. Playing well in college does not guarantee you will light it up on a bad team in the NFL. Go look at Stafford's numbers in Detroit (who by the way I would take any day of the week over Bradford).

yeah but luck didn't play defense.

#10 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:22 PM

This is not my prediction, it's not who i think you people should want, it's just who i want. I saw the kid play a year back or so and was instantly impressed. I could not wait until he was eligible to be drafted. this year there's a chance we can get him if he declares. I want him (no homo, not that there's anything wrong with that).

yes we have Jimmy, yes we have Matt, and it is waaaaaaaaay too early to declare jimmy a bust, but honestly, i don't want the kid. I was pissed when they drafted him, I wish him the best, but dammit his last name isn't luck so i'm not happy.

think about the possible fan signs we could have-

"All you need is a little LUCK"

"We've got Luck on our side" and then put a shamrock right next to it, is he irish? who cares. It doesn't matter, because it just works.

call me an idiot, a douche, a retard, I don't care. just my personal choice for who i want under center for the next 10+ years.

I am inclined to agree with you Cracka McNasty,so what,in your opinion,does Luck bring to the Game that Clausen doesn't and how would you rate his upside compared to Clausen.

The reason i ask these questions is i know very little about Luck and have never seen him play,just heard others talk about him. Thanks

#11 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:22 PM

Bills will have the #1 pick and take him, Hurney is still here and won't take a QB with his first pick in consecutive years, Patrick Peterson is the BPA of the draft, a need, and the best CB prospect to come out since Darrelle Revis.

But yeah, besides that we should totally get Luck.

i see what you're saying, we will have a bigger need at CB and possibly DL, I understand that, I just reaaaaaaally want Luck badly...

#12 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:33 PM

I am inclined to agree with you Cracka McNasty,so what,in your opinion,does Luck bring to the Game that Clausen doesn't and how would you rate his upside compared to Clausen.

The reason i ask these questions is i know very little about Luck and have never seen him play,just heard others talk about him. Thanks

kid has great poise, he just looks like a leader (might not actually be one, but if he isn't, he's a great actor). Great Size 6-4", above average arm, and mobile. He's inexperienced but he really just seems to have a tremendous upside. He just seems to have that "it" factor. I didn't see it in Clausen and I don't see it in Jake Locker.

then again, i am not a professional scout nor do i claim to be. Just my opinion of the kid.

more on him here:

http://www.nepatriot...ing-report.html

http://draftace.com/...on-andrew-luck/

http://nflmocks.com/...-luck-stanford/

http://recruiting.sc...c=1&nid=2741838

#13 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,582 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

i want him and his HC.

if we can draft him, we need to.

#14 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,968 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:37 PM

I don't think I want him. So far, he is making his mark against some pretty bad defenses.

If, (and its a big if) we draft another QB, I would prefer someone from one of the more talented conferences.

#15 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:26 PM

kid has great poise, he just looks like a leader (might not actually be one, but if he isn't, he's a great actor). Great Size 6-4", above average arm, and mobile. He's inexperienced but he really just seems to have a tremendous upside. He just seems to have that "it" factor. I didn't see it in Clausen and I don't see it in Jake Locker.

then again, i am not a professional scout nor do i claim to be. Just my opinion of the kid.

more on him here:

http://www.nepatriot...ing-report.html

http://draftace.com/...on-andrew-luck/

http://nflmocks.com/...-luck-stanford/

http://recruiting.sc...c=1&nid=2741838

Thanks for the links about Andrew Luck.He certainly seems like the real deal and i liked his poise,size and arm strength.
It will be interesting to see how he is rated close to the 2011 NFL draft date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.