Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox News offers Juan Williams $2 million contract

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't see that one coming

Posted

wow its almost as if he knew his contract was not going to be renewed and used Teabagger outrage to help him score an awesome payday

Posted

shocking

Posted

Fox hired a liberal? Thats shocking.

Posted

Juan Williams is a liberal?

Posted

Juan Williams is a liberal?

On many issues, yes.

Posted

On many issues, yes.

Like...

I always listened to him on Fox and thought sometimes he disagreed but normally he fit in rather well.

Posted

He was normally positioned as the Democrat or liberal voice. He defends Obama on a lot of issues but did not tow the liberal democrat line 100%. I always felt he offered pretty level headed rebuttals on the Fox opinion shows.

He offered objective opinion, unlike most of the posters in the Tinderbox. Never listened to him on NPR. Not a fan of NPR.

2 people like this

Posted

He was normally positioned as the Democrat or liberal voice. He defends Obama on a lot of issues but did not tow the liberal democrat line 100%. I always felt he offered pretty level headed rebuttals on the Fox opinion shows.

He was objective, unlike most of the posters in the Tinderbox.

I know Fox News use to refer to him as a liberal which I always thought was funny because he didn't seem like much of one at least not enough to balance out the rest of the panel.

Just because Fox News says he is a liberal doesn't mean he is actually a liberal.

Posted

And because the media says someone is conservative or a nut job doesn't mean that person is either right?

See how that works?

3 people like this

Posted

i doubt they will