Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheney to be in wheelchair for inauguration

11 posts in this topic

Posted

He hurt his back while moving and his docs told him to use a wheelchair for a few days. Is it bad that I snickered when I heard this on the news just now?

Posted

Looks like the zombification drugs are starting to lose their potency. Billions of dollars diverted to researching keeping the undead animated enough to retain power...well I guess he made it to the end of his term so.....Mission Accomplished!

Posted

I am pretty sure its to smuggle his "to be treated as classified" documents out of his office.

Posted

It's just a part of his ongoing effort to look more evil... hunched over in a wheelchair ought to do it.

All he needs is an eyepatch and a white cat on his lap and he'll be good to go.

Posted

He could be trying out for Mr. Potter in the broadway production of Its a Wonderful Life.

He would be perfect.

Posted

He hurt his back while moving and his docs told him to use a wheelchair for a few days. Is it bad that I snickered when I heard this on the news just now?

Yes ....

Posted

I am pretty sure its to smuggle his "to be treated as classified" documents out of his office.

Nah ... he could put them in his pants and socks, like Sandy Berger.

Posted

He's not hurt.... he is just trying to stay low.. for when the fireworks start....

Posted

He's not hurt.... he is just trying to stay low.. for when the fireworks start....

:D

Posted

It's all part of the master plan. After Barack turns the "Reflecting Pool" to wine (preferrable Ripple) he's going to pop Cheney on the forehead (Ernest Angley style) and he's going to rise from the wheelchair and walk. Should make for good TV. :D

Posted

Looking more and more like the emperor every day. Wonder if he'll try to dissolve the senate...