• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#121 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:48 PM

Obermann says....."people were actually signing along with the national athem". Which then he says....."that usually doesn't happen in this country". What's up with this guy?

Olberman is a total kiss ass thats why. He wants Obama cock.

#122 2manytoys

2manytoys

Stop staring at her tits

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:49 PM

Bush isn't even staying for lunch... he's gettin the hell out of dodge..

#123 walt227

walt227

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

Waiting for him to tell em when the reparations checks will be mailed out..

:hand:

#124 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

Obermann just made a Thunder Dome reference. "Two men enter, one comes out.......President".

#125 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,893 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:54 PM

All the chants of OBAMA

Shouldn't they be chanting USA? The election is over.

I just now saw this thread and I missed the speech (out in the snow with my family) but I think it goes back to a feeling that too many people have that the President is some kind of father who needs to personally take care of us. Recently Charles Barkley (yeah, I know) was asked about the importance of the job and he said that the president really doesn't have that much affect on our day to day lives and we should try to take care of ourselves more. The interviewer was shocked and ask him if he really believed that because, after all, we are talking about the leader of the free world. He stood by his comments and said that his job is not the see all be all for our day to day lives.

Charles is right. Obama can not save us from every problem and he seems to try to point that out with his own speeches. Yet it seems many are not listening...instead hoping he can wave some kind of magic wand and save us.

#126 2manytoys

2manytoys

Stop staring at her tits

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:54 PM

:hand:

Know you know you can't take me seriously... LOL

#127 walt227

walt227

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:56 PM

Know you know you can't take me seriously... LOL

I thought that was funny, personally...:D

#128 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,616 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:57 PM

I just now saw this thread and I missed the speech (out in the snow with my family) but I think it goes back to a feeling that too many people have that the President is some kind of father who needs to personally take care of us. Recently Charles Barkley (yeah, I know) was asked about the importance of the job and he said that the president really doesn't have that much affect on our day to day lives and we should try to take care of ourselves more. The interviewer was shocked and ask him if he really believed that because, after all, we are talking about the leader of the free world. He stood by his comments and said that his job is not the see all be all for our day to day lives.

Charles is right. Obama can not save us from every problem and he seems to try to point that out with his own speeches. Yet it seems many are not listening...instead hoping he can wave some kind of magic wand and save us.

Did he then throw the interviewer out a bar window? lol

#129 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,351 posts

So long!

#130 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,704 posts

Part of fixing the country is making it feel better about itself. See Ronald Reagan 1980. We need to get our minds right and today is a good start.

#131 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:58 PM

Now the Bush is taking off and leaving - where's the banner for Obama and Biden to unfurl - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Don't give Olbermann ideas.

#132 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:04 PM

Pelosi and Finstein look like fat tick's waiting to suckle Obama's political power.

#133 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:07 PM

Pelosi and Finstein look like fat tick's waiting to suckle Obama's political power.

Proof the number of dumb asses there are in California. :(

#134 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:07 PM

Proof the number of dumb asses there are in California. :(

Take a close look at SC politicians. Just as awful.

#135 2manytoys

2manytoys

Stop staring at her tits

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:13 PM

I hope Obama has a big jar of KY..... because every politician is gonna cram their head up his ass in the following months..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.