• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

There are some really good cards coming up in the next 5 months and a pretty big fight this weekend. Any fans here? Any predictions?

#2 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,987 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:44 PM

There are some really good cards coming up in the next 5 months and a pretty big fight this weekend. Any fans here? Any predictions?

I'm a big fan but rarely get to watch the PPV stuff. I love the reality show. Been watching it ever since Forrest won the first season.

#3 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

Yeah the show is good it's just something to watch in the middle of the week. There really are some stacked cards coming up. The Jan 1 and Superbowl cards are usually two of the biggest and they are insane. There are some good fights this weekend. I think Brock TKOs Cain, Shields over Kampmann, Hamill over Ortiz, Gonzaga over Schaub, Diego over Thiago, McGee over Jensen, and I think Sam Stout wins as well. This card has some good fights but nothing compared to what is upcoming.

This past one in London was pretty weak I thought but maybe that's why it was free. I was still disappointed to see Hardy get KTFO, but he handled it well and should come back strong.

#4 Doyle

Doyle

• HUDDLER
  • 5,987 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

Yeah the show is good it's just something to watch in the middle of the week. There really are some stacked cards coming up. The Jan 1 and Superbowl cards are usually two of the biggest and they are insane. There are some good fights this weekend. I think Brock TKOs Cain, Shields over Kampmann, Hamill over Ortiz, Gonzaga over Schaub, Diego over Thiago, McGee over Jensen, and I think Sam Stout wins as well. This card has some good fights but nothing compared to what is upcoming.

This past one in London was pretty weak I thought but maybe that's why it was free. I was still disappointed to see Hardy get KTFO, but he handled it well and should come back strong.

Diego is a monster. Has he lost yet?

#5 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

Not a fan, I'm a Boxing guy.

But I've ordered most of the Lesner fights and that won't change tomorrow.

It makes for a good time and an easy thing to get sh it-faced to.

#6 Doyle

Doyle

• HUDDLER
  • 5,987 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

Not a fan, I'm a Boxing guy.

But I've ordered most of the Lesner fights and that won't change tomorrow.

It makes for a good time and an easy thing to get sh it-faced to.

Here's your 100th pie piece.

Edited by BB, 22 October 2010 - 07:00 PM.

#7 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:53 PM

Oh thank you!!! It was everything I thought it would be!!!

#8 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

I'll be watching

#9 Doyle

Doyle

• HUDDLER
  • 5,987 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

Oh thank you!!! It was everything I thought it would be!!!

You can take the family out to Western Sizzlin buffet to celebrate.

#10 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

I like MMA but I haven't been watching it much lately. I watch TUF every couple weeks or so, but I haven't seen any PPVs in awhile.

Lesnar better hope his training has gotten him ready because I think Velasquez might give him a little trouble.

#11 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:03 PM

I like MMA but I haven't been watching it much lately. I watch TUF every couple weeks or so, but I haven't seen any PPVs in awhile.

Lesnar better hope his training has gotten him ready because I think Velasquez might give him a little trouble.

He's just so big and he's a great wrestler. I think Cain is more talented overall but if Brock gets in any trouble and can grab ahold of him he can lay on him for a while. Having 265 (probably close to 280 at fight time) of man laying on you can wear anyone down.

Diego is a monster. Has he lost yet?

Yeah I think he's lost his last 2, looked real bad in his last one. Dude is a headcase, I mean naked Yoga on a hill and constantly screaming "Yes!" He was one of my favorite fighters but his style has changed ever since facing BJ and losing in the title fight. He moved up to 170 and looked terrible against John Hathaway and stayed at 170 for this fight but will move back down to 155 after. He's kind of a tweener because he's not big enough for 170 but making 155 is tough for him. Most guys that fight at 170 walk around at 190 and he doesn't. He needs to move back down and get back his energetic fight style and he'll be alright. He's back with a good camp now and that should help with his mental game. I can't recall why he left but he's back so we'll see.

I love when there are fights on Saturdays because it gets me pumped for Sunday and it's a great reason to drink some beer with good friends.

#12 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:51 AM

Yeah I want to watch Lesnar/Cain but my lil bro has a night football game. I'll just find a way to watch it later ;)

#13 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:10 AM

I am more excited for jake shields to win tonight then beat GSP assuming he beats koscheck even though I want josh to win.

#14 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

MMA fan here, but I don't have PPV where I live (no cable box).

#15 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:39 PM

I am more excited for jake shields to win tonight then beat GSP assuming he beats koscheck even though I want josh to win.

GSP is an alternate reality version of Chuck Norris that was born in Canada in a log cabin that he built with his bare hands.

I dont think anyone will be beating GSP anytime soon. I believe the next generation will be making GSP jokes the way we do the Chuck Norris jokes today.

As far as the main event tonight, I just think Brock is too much for Cain. Some people were just genetically built to kill, and Brock is one of those people.

I dont see anyone beating Brock unless they are a very technical fighter and can catch him napping and slap on a quick submission. Like Mir did way back in the first fight.

But I have been wrong may times before. Any one can slip up and win in the UFC. That is one of the things I love about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.