Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Inauguration Story

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Educated guess.

Guess we're going to get the United States of the Offended in here for an argument.

Posted

Here's an educated guess: there are more racists in boston than in the entire state of Alabama.

Posted

Here's an educated guess: there are more racists in boston than in the entire state of Alabama.

It's about the same population in both, so I doubt it. If you chose a city with a larger population, like NYC, you're probably correct.

Posted

'Cause we all know there are no racists above the Mason-Dixon line.

Posted

I guess MLK was shot in Jersey, Rosa Parks couldnt get on a bus in Los Angeles, and a church with children inside was fire bombed in Seattle just because they were black.

Posted

I guess MLK was shot in Jersey, Rosa Parks couldnt get on a bus in Los Angeles, and a church with children inside was fire bombed in Seattle just because they were black.

:D

Posted

How did the manager know the call came from the south?

The phone rang with a drawl.

Reeeeeying.........reeeeeying.......

Posted

Guess that proves it ... no racists in Jersey, LA or Seattle ...

Posted

Some of the most racist folks I know are from up north. A jewish temple was fire bombed in Chicago, and in 2004 there were 111 racially motivated crimes in NY state.

Posted

nope wasnt trying to say that. just history was on the guys side who made the guess

Posted

i've been to boston and alabama probably 50 times each over my lifetime because i have relatives in both places. i heard more N words in gardendale (just south of birmingham) in the 2 weeks i was there this christmas than i ever have in boston (that number being 0). or in the past 18 years i've lived in VA for that matter.

Posted

Some of the most racist folks I know are from up north. A jewish temple was fire bombed in Chicago, and in 2004 there were 111 racially motivated crimes in NY state.

bet only a small % of those were white on black....good use of statistics though