• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 9ernation94

9ernation94

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

Well I posted here over the last week and I gotta say Panther fan's are pretty cool. I hate how we lost this game but props to your Panthers for beating us. Losing Smith sucked in a big way early in the 3rd quarter. Sure he wasn't having a great game but David Carr is TRASH! I hated the signing in the first place and I hate it more now than ever. Anyway just wanted to eat some crow and wish you guy's the best of luck the rest of the season.... I guess. :D

9ernation94

#2 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

Not real sure what "crow" you need to be eating. This game was decided the moment Smith went down. The fact that it was only a 3 point loss only solidifies San Fran being a lot better than their record would show.

Believe me, we all know Carr is trash. Hope Smith gets healthy soon.

#3 JungleCat

JungleCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

It's tough to be where we are as fans, but good luck to y'all as well. :cheers2:

#4 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,907 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

haha as soon as carr came in i knew it was a done deal

#5 9ernation94

9ernation94

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

Not real sure what "crow" you need to be eating. This game was decided the moment Smith went down. The fact that it was only a 3 point loss only solidifies San Fran being a lot better than their record would show.

Believe me, we all know Carr is trash. Hope Smith gets healthy soon.

When Smith went down, I knew it was over then and there. Smith CAN be a good QB just not in S.F. We have made it so hard for him to succeed since being drafted.

I hold Singletary responsible for bringing Carr into the organization. WTF was he thinking!? He's such a douche bag. I want him gone in the worse f**king way! :mad:

I want him out more than I want Obama out... and if you know me, that 's saying a lot...

#6 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,526 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

I wish you luck next week. When Smith went down I knew we had a major chance at winning the game. I feel bad for Carr, but he just doesn't have it.

#7 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:33 PM

When Smith went down, I knew it was over then and there. Smith CAN be a good QB just not in S.F. We have made it so hard for him to succeed since being drafted.

I hold Singletary responsible for bringing Carr into the organization. WTF was he thinking!? He's such a douche bag. I want him gone in the worse f**king way! :mad:

I want him out more than I want Obama out... and if you know me, that 's saying a lot...

Carr would run a country worse than Obama would quarterback a football team. As it stands, they're both equally inept at what they do.

#8 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,526 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:34 PM

can we not get into politics here? :P

#9 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:39 PM

Sucks that Smith was injured. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

I'm just glad the cheap shot at Moore's knees doesn't seem too serious.

Good luck in London and with the rest of the season.

#10 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:44 PM

remember the other week when the 9er fans wer chanting for Carr to be put in the game?

when I saw that I realized just how ill informed your fan base was.

it sucks that smith went down but it was good for us. hope he gets better so you don't have to deal with the glove era like we did.

#11 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Im so sick of some of you guys saying the game was over when smith went out...Really?? didn't matt moore throw and int that was returned for TD? Didn't we have to get back in the game? Didn't we score on their Defense (that Alex Smith doesn't play on). since when was Alex Smith morphed into Peyton manning. you play with who's on the field. I don't care who it is. We won and there are NO excuses. just like when we lose there are NO excuses.

#12 9ernation94

9ernation94

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:05 PM

remember the other week when the 9er fans wer chanting for Carr to be put in the game?

when I saw that I realized just how ill informed your fan base was.

I was watching the game at home and could not believe what I was hearing! For our fan's to cheer for Carr made the fan base look like tools... gotta be honest.

#13 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

Im so sick of some of you guys saying the game was over when smith went out...Really?? didn't matt moore throw and int that was returned for TD? Didn't we have to get back in the game? Didn't we score on their Defense (that Alex Smith doesn't play on). since when was Alex Smith morphed into Peyton manning. you play with who's on the field. I don't care who it is. We won and there are NO excuses. just like when we lose there are NO excuses.

i'm sorry, but we suck so bad that we need an excuse to actually win.

#14 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

I agree. I actually think the 9ers would have lost by a bigger score had Alex Smith stayed in. If he stayed in, he would be inclined to pass.......... a LOT. I trust the Panthers pass defense. I think Alex Smith would have had a few interceptions if he were to stay in the game. Before he was injured, you could tell that he was shook up.

#15 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,829 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:08 PM

You're a classy fan. Wish SF the best the rest of the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com