Photo
- - - - -

How to talk about playoffs and the Carolina Panthers. Letters and wins!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

There he is.

You know what's funny to me is that I made no mention of Matt Moore anywhere in this thread and Saltman, you felt the need to start that poo again. Man, some of you really did believe Matt Moore was as bad as you hoped and Clausen would come in there and show him up, huh?

Tsk tsk tsk.

It's like you all can't let it go. It's like you are asking me to rub it in. f**k...so he wasn't Joe Montana incarnated as a rookie. Let it go. Let's talk about the team.

STOP DERAILING THREADS!

#17 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

:lol:

#18 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

There he is.

You know what's funny to me is that I made no mention of Matt Moore anywhere in this thread and Saltman, you felt the need to start that poo again. Man, some of you really did believe Matt Moore was as bad as you hoped and Clausen would come in there and show him up, huh?

Tsk tsk tsk.

It's like you all can't let it go. It's like you are asking me to rub it in. f**k...so he wasn't Joe Montana incarnated as a rookie. Let it go. Let's talk about the team.

STOP DERAILING THREADS!

I'd love to talk about the team. There are 53 players, not one or two, and some of them deserve discussion as well.
I don't actually hate Matt, just you.

#19 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

Banned

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

I'd love to talk about the team. There are 53 players, not one or two, and some of them deserve discussion as well.
I don't actually hate Matt, just you.

Yes I know you do LoyalPantherFan. See I understand your predicament. Same as Saltman and a few others.

It's psychology 101. It's called hate displacement. You can't possibly pull a 180 and begin pulling for a guy you were completely against just like that after you have INVESTED so much trying to prove he sucks. Your brain, especially YOUR brain, would short-circuit.

But the truth is, you kind of have to now, because the Panthers are YOUR team.

So you have to displace that anger. You can direct it right here, I don't mind. And then when you are done, JOIN me in pulling for Matt Moore.

It's ok. I forgive you. Hey and if you want, you can pull up my profile, make it full screen and begin punching your monitor. THEN, after you accomplish this, you can come in here and tell us all how Matt Moore is your MAN!

#20 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

your stupid man, Im all for matt moore if he wins more games. I'm not going to be optimistic but if he does what he did yesterday I will pull for him. It was a joke man stop being such a fuking loser.

#21 Third Degree

Third Degree

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

Yes I know you do LoyalPantherFan. See I understand your predicament. Same as Saltman and a few others.

It's psychology 101. It's called hate displacement. You can't possibly pull a 180 and begin pulling for a guy you were completely against just like that after you have INVESTED so much trying to prove he sucks. Your brain, especially YOUR brain, would short-circuit.

But the truth is, you kind of have to now, because the Panthers are YOUR team.

So you have to displace that anger. You can direct it right here, I don't mind. And then when you are done, JOIN me in pulling for Matt Moore.

It's ok. I forgive you. Hey and if you want, you can pull up my profile, make it full screen and begin punching your monitor. THEN, after you accomplish this, you can come in here and tell us all how Matt Moore is your MAN!

You probably don't know but for a long time my Huddle custom title was "Resign Moore!" and my avatar was Moore. But I, like others, expected more than he has given us and when a blue-chip QB was drafted, was excited at his potential. Plus I liked Clausen in college. So I thought we'd have a QB controversy and the best man would win out. Well, I haven't seen a clear-cut best man yet. I thought I had against New Orleans but he bombed against the Bears. If Moore doesn't bomb the next couple weeks, I'll say he bounced back full force. It takes more than one game to convince me. If that makes me a hater in your eyes, I don't care.

#22 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

Banned

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

You probably don't know but for a long time my Huddle custom title was "Resign Moore!" and my avatar was Moore. But I, like others, expected more than he has given us and when a blue-chip QB was drafted, was excited at his potential. Plus I liked Clausen in college. So I thought we'd have a QB controversy and the best man would win out. Well, I haven't seen a clear-cut best man yet. I thought I had against New Orleans but he bombed against the Bears. If Moore doesn't bomb the next couple weeks, I'll say he bounced back full force. It takes more than one game to convince me. If that makes me a hater in your eyes, I don't care.

Thank you for participating. This is not a Matt Moore vs Clausen thread. It's also not a pantherfanforlife vs clausen fans thread.

And I'm tired of the same OLD discussion. Especially with you.

Edited by PantherFanForLife, 25 October 2010 - 10:32 PM.

#23 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

:lurk5:

#24 Third Degree

Third Degree

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

Thank you for participating. This is not a Matt Moore vs Clausen thread. It's also not a pantherfanforlife vs calusen fans thread.

And I'm tired of the same OLD discussion. Especially with you.

I'm not a Clausen fan you idiot, I'm a Panthers fan. Unlike you. Of course you can't get anything through your thick skull.

#25 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:46 PM

we're only 3 games back from a wildcard spot. it could happen.