Photo
- - - - -

has a QB ever had such bad 3 games like jimmy clausen and become a pro bowler?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#41 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

Wouldn't be astonished if Moore loses us a couple games, we get officially knocked out of playoff contention, he plays a few more, then in the last couple we see what Clausen can do again, just so we have a better idea of what we have in him.

its worth a shot to me. he's here and under contract for a few years. throw him in and see if he's worth keeping around.

#42 mav1234

mav1234

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:28 PM

I should note I really hope Moore keeps us in contention and plays well, since I suspect someone will respond to my post with "AH-HAH, YOU WANT MOORE TO DO WRONG@2!232!!" but no, I don't. I would like nothing more than for him to prove to be a franchise QB.

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:51 PM

I should note I really hope Moore keeps us in contention and plays well, since I suspect someone will respond to my post with "AH-HAH, YOU WANT MOORE TO DO WRONG@2!232!!" but no, I don't. I would like nothing more than for him to prove to be a franchise QB.

i don't care who it is as long as we have someone that fills that void that we have had for so long.

#44 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

Who>
Has>
Shown>
No>
Potential>

See I think he has shown some potential. He has good pocket awareness, moves around well, and hasn't made many bad decisions that resulted in Interceptions. But he is at least a year, perhaps two from being ready to compete in the NFL. Not saying he will eventually be ready, just that its going to take some work and time for him if he is ever to be successful. Like I said when we drafted him, don't care if he did play for a similar system, there is a world of difference between playing against Navy, and playing against NFL defenses.

#45 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

God you Moore homers remind me of cowboy fans, you...just...will...not..shut..up....

#46 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

Who>
Has>
Shown>
No>
Potential>

driving down to the new orleans 35 yard line after converting on 4th down = no potential. We saw yesterday kasey could have hit it had deangelo not gone backwards.

#47 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

God you Moore homers remind me of cowboy fans, you...just...will...not..shut..up....

Matt Moore's rice krispies don't go snap, crackle and pop, they go "Ssshhh here he comes"

#48 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:07 AM

Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game.

LOL that just made me laugh while sitting at me desk having a bad day lol

#49 tondi

tondi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:21 AM

I want whichever QB is in the game to do well. I really don't care if it's Moore or Clausen. I suppose it would be less messy for the organization if Clausen had clearly outplayed Moore so that they could go ahead and start grooming Clausen to be the QB of the future but Clausen looked so godawful and lost out there that he won't see the field again this season as long as Moore is healthy.

That will open up a can of worms in the offseason, especially with a coaching change, since our best QB will no longer be under contract and his backup has either looked bad or hasn't played at all.

#50 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:03 AM

driving down to the new orleans 35 yard line after converting on 4th down = no potential. We saw yesterday kasey could have hit it had deangelo not gone backwards.

Yeah if you review all his game tape he has a couple of nice passes. Even strung 2-3 together.

But a blinfolded monkey will hit a bullseye once in a while if you teach it to throw darts