• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Hey, DrewBreesIsGod

Why are you guys derailing my DrewBreesIsGod sucks thread?

Fug that guy! Just another halfass bandwagon troll! There, how's that.

Ya this is probably the worst smack thread I have seen in a while. Sorry southcak.

No problem Khalid Sheikh Mohderator

Are you really talking crap about Drew Brees? Who is your quarterback again??

Are you stupid?

Are you stupid?

I understand that the point of this thread is to call out and laugh at a poster on the board, but using Drew Brees' poor performance against the Browns to do so is not the best way. Meanwhile we went through your 3 quarterbacks today liked used tissue paper. Enjoy the rest of your season.

Yeah. that's a pretty funny story, actually.

Lol, what's funny is this is the first year you have won the series with us since 2001...it took 9 long years to do so. :(

I understand that the point of this thread is to call out and laugh at a poster on the board, but using Drew Brees' poor performance against the Browns to do so is not the best way. Meanwhile we went through your 3 quarterbacks today liked used tissue paper. Enjoy the rest of your season.

You don't understand sh*t so sit down and shut the f*ck up.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

You don't understand sh*t so sit down and shut the f*ck up.

did you yell that before Moore left or after Clausen was benched or before or after Pike was throwing wounded ducks?

Lol, what's funny is this is the first year you have won the series with us since 2001...it took 9 long years to do so. :(

I guess it is pretty funny that we swept you on top of everything else, now that you mention it.

I wonder if there's anything else about this season that could remind us of 2001 that is also funny...

Reginald Bush helped us win a SB. Period. He scored important touchdowns all over those playoffs. So don't you draft someone to help you win it all? Yes it the answer, thefore Reginald Hiesman Kardashian Bush is not a bust.

I thought he gave that Hiesman back and that Kardashian?

Reginald Bush helped us win a SB. Period. He scored important touchdowns all over those playoffs. So don't you draft someone to help you win it all? Yes it the answer, thefore Reginald Hiesman Kardashian Bush is not a bust.

the extent of Carolina smack talking about the Saints is :

1. Bandwagon Fans

2. Reggie Bush sucks

3. Katrina

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Huddle Racism Watchdog

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts