Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Hey, DrewBreesIsGod

KBRed    626

been traveling son; one bad game against Cle and one good game against the overrated Steelers....Breesus is still the best QB in the league bar none

Nothing against Brees, but Peyton Manning is easily the best QB in the league.

Nothing against Brees, but Peyton Manning is easily the best QB in the league.

1./2. Peyton Manning/ Tom Brady

then down the list...... Brees

But still, getting owned by the browns.....that was priceless, if only it was Jake Delhomme starting, then it would have made it historic.

It's because there is no Reggie Bust on the field. shhheeessshh give the guy a break.

Bush might be back this year - I would not be surprised... although he has the face mole - he is still the champ from last year.... just sayin...

Skew    39

I choose not to take time for you when I'm banging my wife on vacation boy...surely you could at least understand that. Unless you are looking at this forum while doing the ugly, which I would not put past you

I'm always looking at this forum while banging your wife.

cjjr72984    1

do you think reggie bush is a bust? i would classify him as one.

People get the word "bust" confused from its original meaning. A "bust" is a guy that gets drafted in the 1st round of the NFL draft and after 5 years or so is out of the league flipping burgers somewhere.

Guys like Leaf, Courtney Brown, or JaMarcus Russell fall into that category. Bush has been an important contributor for us since he's been here and I'm glad the Saints took him with the 2nd pick in the 2006 draft. He's been an explosive playmaker with the ball and he demands attention without the ball.

Oh yea, and helped us win a Superbowl. :)

SCP    30,419

Like A Edwards.

I'm with you on this.

Saints fans can rag the hell out of us for A Edwards. I'll join in.

Trading up to get him was the definition stupid. When you look up "stupid retard" in Websters, you will see a picture of New Orleans residents and a reference to the A Edwards trade.

SCP    30,419

Seriously, what was anyone thinking when they did that? Was that a Hurney decision? Should be fired for that move alone.

I honestly think there were a couple of teams that pulled the old rope-a-dope on us and made Hurnery think they were going to draft Edwards, so he paniced and traded up. I have gone on record as saying this is the worst move he has made and I stand by that. Even worse than trading up to get Everette Brown, who is an absolute joke of a defensive end. Hurney has made some good picks, but when he messes up, he does it in grand fashion.

SCP    30,419

Why are you guys derailing my DrewBreesIsGod sucks thread?